Strom is available NOW!

just got it. works like a charm. thanks for making it!

Great news! Purchased.

Thanks Void!

Working great here in Melbourne! :slight_smile: … now just need a manual!

what do the arrows on the pattern page do?! #dumbquestion

The app is great. So much fun and superbly clean and intuitive interface.

It doesn’t half eat up your iPad’s battery though. :wink:

cheers guys!

no such thing as dumb questions, especially since there is no documentation :smiley:
the arrows do a shift-rotation.
It only happens within the selected RANGE (bottom of screen).
RANGE is a step range, relative to the pattern length.
Left/Right will shift steps left/right respectively, in all selected tracks, and it folds around the selected RANGE.
Up/Down will shift across selected tracks! e.g. to swap your CLAP & SNARE tracks, select these two tracks, select the full range, then press the UP arrow once.
there will be videos showing this sort of stuff shortly…
also some tips in this thread:
http://www.elektronauts.com/t/strom-for-ipad/7147page:17

Thanks for the instructions void, look forward to the videos!!

aye aye aye

i can’t purchase the rytm upgrade, no matter what i do?

restarted. killed all apps. signed out. restarted again. checked updates.

nothing. if i sign out of the app store and restart, launch strom and try to purchase… tells me my apple id username/password is incorrect, which i know it’s not.

log back in in app store, restart, launch storm… click “upgrade”… nothing.

tried every possible combination of troubleshooting techniques all except for erase everything and start from scratch.

alex

Bought!

Now just need the $1549 in-app purchase to get an AR. :wink:

Good luck, Jakob!
:+1:

has anyone had luck being able to purchase the $20 RYTM upgrade in-app purchase upgrade?

attempting to erase all content and settings on ios8

well see

cheers Peter! :slight_smile:

sorry to hear it’s not working for you. not sure what it could be.
iPad reboot seems to fix this for others.

what exactly happens when you tap “Upgrade”? is it always the “wrong-password” thing, or any other error message, or actually nothing?

are In-App-Purchases disabled in your Settings by any chance?

what exactly happens when you tap “Upgrade”? is it always the “wrong-password” thing, or any other error message, or actually nothing?[/quote]
if I’m not presently logged into the app store it’ll prompt me for user/pass… always says its wrong. if i AM signed into the app store, when i click “purchase $19.99 upgrade” it saying “buying upgrade” for a split second then goes back to “purchase for $19.99”. nothing happens.

does the lightning adapter have to be plugged in or something?

i erased the entire iPad and started from scratch… same issue.

doesn’t work :\

alex

what exactly happens when you tap “Upgrade”? is it always the “wrong-password” thing, or any other error message, or actually nothing?[/quote]
if I’m not presently logged into the app store it’ll prompt me for user/pass… always says its wrong. if i AM signed into the app store, when i click “purchase $19.99 upgrade” it saying “buying upgrade” for a split second then goes back to “purchase for $19.99”. nothing happens.[/quote]
ok… the app probably gets an unknown-error from the Apple IAP server. have you tried the following exact steps:

• quit Strom
  • log out from App Store
  • launch Strom, purchase
    ?

lets continue via PM!

if I’m not presently logged into the app store it’ll prompt me for user/pass… always says its wrong. if i AM signed into the app store, when i click “purchase $19.99 upgrade” it saying “buying upgrade” for a split second then goes back to “purchase for $19.99”. nothing happens.[/quote]
ok… the app probably gets an unknown-error from the Apple IAP server. have you tried the following exact steps:

• quit Strom
  • log out from App Store
  • launch Strom, purchase
    ?

lets continue via PM![/quote]
i erased the entire iPad via DFU restore & then performed these exact steps…
same issue. keeps going back to “Buy RYTM Upgrade Now”
the other option is “Restore Purchase”
alex

Haven’t attached to Rytm yet but the app is solid.
Is there an artist library? It doesn’t show.

didn’t make it into 1.0.0, but will drop in an update!

What I love about this app (after only 1 hr use) is that I can come up with bizarre beats : sounds I would never ever be able to program manually - random ftw!

:+1: yep!