Strom is available NOW!

Installed. Looks way cool. IAP doesn’t seem to work yet, though.

uh-oh! what does it display?

Congrats Jakob!!!

Purchasing later this evening!!!

Downloading NOW!

Downloading!!! If anyone is having trouble, I couldn’t search and find the app yet on the iPad App store. Had to go into Safari on my iPad and click the link in this thread. I’m sure it just needs some time to get everything sorted. Just a tip if you are having trouble grabbing it right now. Thanks so much Void! Nice to have Strom for the weekend!

congrats dood… You must be well buzzin. : ) Now i just need to get an i pad.

you’re welcome. have fun. :smiley:

couldn’t have done this without vocal elektronauts support / motivation, and especially the beta team! you know who you are. :+1:

Downloaded. Installed. IAP purchased. All went smoothly.

The interface looks great!

I’ve not yet attached it to my RYTM, as I 'm just exploring the sampler end of the app at the moment.

void… thank you, man.

i was expecting, and willing, to pay $20… setup something where people can give you cash tips… bc you really deserve more! incredible job, dude!

$5 is a steal. $50 even would have been respected.

great work. a rare and highly respectable sense of style & elegance you have, as well!

alex

I know what my plans are for the weekend!

:joy:

reboot fixed my issue.

^ cool. :smiley:

thanks for the feedback guys!
ok one thing that you can do is to share the F*** out of this. twitter, Facebook, youtube… etc.

I do not have a marketing army backing this, every share counts… I guess… never done something like this before. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s actually 25$ with the in-app RYTM upgrade.

Sooo… i’m having trouble with the RYTM upgrade. It’s really weird I’ve put in my password like 100 times and it keeps saying I’m putting in the wrong password or account… I’m not tho.

Ok, restarted my iPad and it works.

Hi @ all,

I have the same Problem with the Apple ID Password. I can´t make the uprade to full version. HELP ??

hm.
the password entry UI is done by Apple - maybe an iOS bug.

try:

• quit Strom,
  • log out of your account in the App Store app, log back in.
  • try purchase in Strom.

if this doesn’t help, try rebooting your iPad.

virtual_flannel: try rebooting your ipad.

Ok, it works Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks! Figured it out myself if you look up a couple posts. I should have known if anything is wrong 99% of the time a restart will fix it! :wink: