Shopping-list for Christmas - anyone?

Cocoquantus

1 Like

slab of veebs and pack of darts

I feel the same way about Reaktor - Iā€™m fine with the basics, but thereā€™s so much unexplored territory

1 Like

Iā€™ve previously owned a Reface CP, so I know how lovely it is. Iā€™d probably find the additional features on the Mininova to be a distraction. And to be honest, I donā€™t like the sound of the Mininova in general.

to be fair the presets on the mininova are atrocious, but if you get into the engine its like having a portable instance of Massive, which is useful. i you are hardcore about the rhodes sound i get why youā€™d want a Reface CP

Are you so busy?

Yes. And while I find what keeps me busy very rewarding I find very little time and energy for music at the moment.

Like myself,ā€¦ and this is one of the reasons I am going to remove things from my setup to cleanup everything for the better.

Tell me about itā€¦ but I also lack the tenacity to stay focused to bring projects to an end with max. This is why Iā€™ve held back on upgrading to 8, as awesome as it looks!

1 Like

boring stuff, studio desk and audient asp800.
I have the instruments , i need better workspace ergonomi and multi tracking

1 Like

I bought the Volca Drum for my son as a Christmas gift. I hope he loves it!!! I got him the Volca Sample last year for his birthday, slowly building his future studio. :tongue:

5 Likes

i am sure he does

1 Like

it turned that after buying MC-707 i donā€™t have any more itches to buy some more music gear.
(the only exception is Zoom LiveTrak L-8, but itā€™s nothing new, just more compact version of L-12 that i already own).
will buy bike gear instead.

Maybe, just maybe the DN

recently i listened to some clips from the guys here and i was convinced to stay on the Elektron-path

2 Likes