Roland SE-02
Moog DFAM

The list is endless…

:joy:

2 Likes

Save up my X-MAS money for:

Waldorf Kyra
Prophet Rev2
a second Waldorf Pulse 2 (oh I love this one ;))
Access Virus TI2
Analog Rytm MKI or II

The list is indeed endless, and also I could only afford one from that list if ever… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing for me - need to save my dollaridoos (plus the montage comes out of storage in a few weeks)

2 Likes

Maybe a pocket operator at most for me. If the GAS beats me an OP-Z once its available but trying to save the wallet for now.

1 Like

three weeks off work to play :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Maybe a DT and a DN if they do a decent black friday sale

1 Like

an interface with more than two ins

and a studio desk, specifically the output Platform

2 Likes

I have more than enough. So nothing for me. I’m saving money for traveling.

3 Likes

I’ve got the physical stuff I want…Just got into Elektron a few months ago so I’m doing alright.

…Software, though, I’m looking at. I’ve got the Arturia V collection 5, and the upgrade to 6 is a bit pricey, but it comes with a Fairlight, a DX7 (that seems more intuitive than Dexed, which I have and like but still), a Buchla and a good upgrade to the Piano that actually makes it usable. Fingers crossed for half off Black Friday deal, like last year.

If Serum goes on sale I might pick that up too, because all of my synths are the Arturia stuff so everything just ends up sounding like it’s from the 80s…I need more modern sounding synths. If anyone’s got a good VST recommendation for something modern that isn’t as pricey as Serum I’m all ears.

Also have my eyes out for u-He Satin, maybe some Waves vinyl or tape stuff. Just some junk to rough up my mixes and make them warbly and, well, you know…“warm.”

1 Like

I can not believe how quickly a year has past. This time last year I was wishfully thinking that a certain bit of software would connect my DT to my laptop.

Alas, I must have been a bad boy in 2017, but this year I have tried very hard to please the elves and I am hoping that the missing link, (or the gift that I dare not name) will arrive soon.

Please Santa, can you make this happen?

7 Likes

this is what i also going to do, so therefore some equipment has to go like the Radias and other small stuff, reducing and optimizing

1 Like

Once rent and food is paid for I usually have less than nothing. Very frustrating… I’m dreaming of owning a Roland Tr09, an interface that allows me to record more than 4 mono things at once and a SSD for my projects. Might take me 6 months of eating very poorly to get there lol

2 Likes

I’m thinking of an infinitely more boring but perhaps better long term investment than new gear - a really good studio chair!

2 Likes

This make me remember where I was like 25 years ago… luckily times changed a bit…

2 Likes

Digitone. One year it will be an OB-6.

1 Like

I am more excited in making a selling list :grin:

2 Likes

UA black friday and end of the year sales are always good. Then there’s a Stam Audio 1073EQ with my name on it being built in Chile, hopefully shipping before the end of the year… Researching Helmholtz resonators ATM, might be looking into getting some for taming those pesky < 120Hz room modes in our project studio. Ran into some text recommending both absorption as well as resonators for fixing small room acoustics, worth a shot…

I’m sure I could come up with a long, long list… but all the money’s already allocated :diddly:

1 Like

if you like tape stuff i have a lot of fun with XLN Rc-20 retro color. love the vhs cassette and sampler effects