Sample zoom and Solo?

Getting a jam going on the DT, but unforunately don’t have the manual with me, but seem to be figuring out most things with knob twiddling…

However is there a ‘solo’ function for isolating sample patterns that i have overlooked?

Secondly and (more importantly) is there a Sample ‘zoom’ for just adjusting the start/end time of samples? (not the zoom when recording to cut out unwanted noise)

I sometimes import or record a longer sample, knowing that i will find a sweet spot later while the DT is running, but this would be a lot easier with an ‘‘editing zoom’’ ?

No to both I am afraid, they are popular requests though so you never know.

You can solo, I think, but currently only with a MIDI CC.

I think

1 Like

Ok thanks, no zoom on the playback is a bit of a killer… :frowning:

Bit of a gross workaround but you could always get close without zoom, then resample and trim it properly in the sampling window.

Good idea, but just a simple playback ‘‘zoom’’ would have worked, as I edit different start points while the tracks are playing, and the DT start point is very sensitive, so a zoom would be perfect here…

I know, but unfortunately i cant magically add features that arent there so i was just offering a workaround that does what youre asking on the current os :slight_smile:

I agree sample zoom would be a nice feature for a future os though

1 Like

Didnt it get removed in an update because of problems?.

Yeah, solo was removed in an update. It used to be cc 92 or 93, can’t remember exactly.