Promo video for Moog DFAM

Hard to recover from a 40 year dictatorship when our leading party is the natural heir of the people in charge then. We even have public-funded organizations that actively praise Francisco Franco - can you imagine an Adolf Hitler Foundation, presided by Adolf’s daughter, in Germany? That’s regarded as perfectly normal in Spain. Best way to recover would be to burn the whole country and start over again, and I don’t think that would solve a lot of things either…

They were given that label by racists, sexists, homophobes to begin with. There is no biological difference, all “basic humanity”. It’s bigots who create labels and lines.

Fine, but I am very close to a lot of non-male people who feel these things are important.

I can see the word “cis-gendered” coming up any moment now

4 Likes

You BROKE the SEAL! :open_mouth:

Edit: is there a forum equivalent of a bomb shelter?

1 Like

It tends to be followed by the word “scum”.

2 Likes

You cant say that, that’s our word. You can say it with an “a” though if you’ve got cis friends. Like cisgenda

Why can’t we celebrate the fact there are all-women (finally!!) in a product video? Why do people automatically have to be against that? Is that wrong there are only women? Is it wrong for Moog - MOOG, the top-dawg - to want to explicitly support the notion of equality (even that’s an assumption…again, it could have been cause they liked the artists). What is wrong with any of that?

It turned when people said it was wrong.

Easy now- lets not invite any conflict such as inventing problems to lash out against. If the problem arises- we can cross that bridge at that time

Again, not helpful.

True :slight_smile:

Got no problems with that.

There you go, equating the only relationship with a women as sexual.

I’ve had plenty of gear conversations with people who are not…wait for it…cis-males.

And, truth be told, they are often the ones doing the most interesting stuff with said gear.

Are you assuming that it’s a man? You’re imposing male stereotypes onto them, be more sensitive

1 Like

I just have to say that this forum is pretty sweet place, polite and helpful. At least compared to some of the cesspools I frequent for a laugh.

umfang rules!!!
Long live to discwomen!!!

3 Likes

No, he’s making a point, with a bit of humor. No one is saying that no women are interested in this type of stuff, but it wouldn’t be your first bet if you were trying to think of something to say to a woman in a bar. And with good reason.

1 Like

They just told you why. Cause of social norms.

Well we won’t ever know for sure until we remove the “social” control factor.

That seems like a sound plan.

Edit: And I don’t really understand your reply to my first point. But i do notice you skipped all the others.

That’s because of your assumptions about women only.

And anyway if you were strike up a convo with a man would the first thing be gear?

What the hell is any of this conversation?