Panning LFO

Wonder if you could help me with a “Problem”…here´s my scenario: I´ve got a patch on Trk 1 that uses 2 voices. Both oscillators are in use. I´ve set the LFO to pan.

I´d like for both voices to be panned together(back and forth), but the LFO seems to split up the voices. Is there a way to pan both voices together?

if the LFO is on a trig mode (aot free) it ought to apply to both voices - otherwise the free running lfos may be out of phase if they’re not restarted simultaneously by the note on or other trig lock

Thanks for the help Avantronica! Had the LFO on free :wink:

there was a discussion a long while back where we agreed it’d be good to have a more automatic way to sync the free lfo start phases for various tracks, it’s not always ideal to have lfos restarting with trigs/locks - you can of course turn these restarts off - and you can always manually resync the lfo phase (assuming same rate) before you start your pattern properly - but a quicker means to achieving that would be a nice to have …

amongst many other threads

If I’m recording something out of the A4, I like to do a preroll pattern before the song proper. I’ll set up a trig to reset the LFOs, do a count-in on the track and such.