Official Analog Keys Gig Bag EG-1 is out!

Not a mixer but I have some smaller gear that I could possibly use to fill the same space. Even then I’m still worried that some stuff might slip around inside. Currently my primary use will be for carrying an Analog Keys, Octatrack, and Machinedrum using two of these. I haven’t been carrying much more than that during my band practices. But we are prepping for some live shows so I will likely need to haul around more for gigs.

The dividers are Velcro pads and they are very rigid. So you adjust them to fit the devices and it holds them securely. Once the bag is closed it helps to keep them in place. I’ve used mine with two devices before I had 3 and it was fine. I just left the middle space open. I also use the dust covers so I’m not sure how it would work without those.

I’m also selling mine if you are interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you ship to EU (Germany) I might be interested :wink:

You can also get a chunk of foam of about the right size to fill up the empty space.

I have no problems shipping to EU as long as you are paying for it :smiley:

In a few days I’ll be a member of the ‘3 Elektron Tabletop Devices’ club (:elmd: :elmm: :elot:) and am looking for a solution to get them around town to occasional gigs. I have some pelican hard-cases for when I fly but they can be a bit big and cumbersome for local shows, so I’d like to do Gig Bag and maybe a single Pelican case for other gear (if needed) rather than trying to cram everything into both of my Pelicans.

I’ve noticed the big gig bag is no longer on Elektron’s site but still see some around US dealers. Still worth getting? And is it usable without the plastic covers? (I plan on getting those eventually too but the bag or other case is going to be pricey enough).

IMO the HPRC 2550W is the best solution for 3x Elektrons.

Somehow they figured out how to make these smaller on the outside than the Pelican 1510, yet roomier on the inside for 3x Elektron clearance.

1 Like

I picked up the gig bag for 3 devices, for occasional gigging I would say it’s fine without the covers. The units strap in well enough. Not sure about going on a plane etc like that though.

I’ll look into that HPRC. Couldn’t hurt to have another hard case and that looks a bit more manageable than the Pelican cases I currently have (I think they’re 1600’s - pretty beefy, not carry-on capable). Although the gig bag seems a bit more manageable and useful for local events… Hm…