Octatrack OS Version 1.30D pre-installed

That’s the version which enables Overbridge. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Same here, just buy the OT.

i gots D too

I got mine these days and its 1.30, I think you guys are those lucky kids who found the golden ticket in Willy Wonka chocolate bars. Maybe Cenk Dataline will invite you to a full tour on Elektron Factory… who knows…

1 Like

No, it’s the (D)ataline version, gives you instant master skills. No need to study the manual. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Anyone having freeze issues with this OS version? I’ve had 2 today already.

Mine is 3 months old, D as well

Ive had some parse errors in this version… should/can i revert to 1.30 C?

Could you describe them?
Are you sure it wasn’t a user error?
Not sure 1.30C would solve them.

Got a “D” to… But there were no masterskills within, D’ooh
@sezare56 = as you’ve tried helping me out on an weird-behavior-ish’ I’ve posted about 2 weeks ago… maybe there are some bugs?.. Hm…

Don’t remember which hypothetical bug…:wink:

I bought my octatrack two weeks ago, and i have a 1.30 D OS, !!!

Take two on this for me (sold my first one earlier this year). Same with the D :metal:t3:

D here too, got my OT2 two weeks ago

I have version 1.30D as well. Curious if it has been discovered why this is different from the website version in the support section. (bought new arrived today)

1 Like

I own my OT for about ten months and never had a freeze. You may like to open a seperate thread with a more detailed error description, it could be of interest for others too if the problem occurs again.

1 Like

Just found this thread. I have D too. Have had a few freezes. Last time whilst trying to save the project during playback. It didn’t like that at all.

Has anyone experienced bugs with the recording buffers in this version?

Sampling from SRC3 set to ‘Main’ records audio output from the Main, as expected.

However sampling via SRC3 set to T1, for example, doesn’t capture the audio.

I use 1.30c on a MK1 but currently trying to help a friend setup his mk2, I use the Rec buffers all the time on my unit so am very familiar in how to setup, which makes me think this is a bug?

Set it up in a blank project too, to avoid any odd settings remaining from previous configurations.

1 Like

My new OT says its OS version is 1.30D, but the only OS I see for download on Elektron’s OT support page is OS 1.30C. I want to have a backup copy of the OS. Is there a place to download 1.30D? Alternatively, is there a way to save 1.30D to the card?

Doesn’t seem like there is any official download link for 1.30D. New OTMK2s like yours are shipped with it tho -> Octatrack OS Version 1.30D pre-installed
There aren’t any patchnotes either and no differences to 1.30C have been spotted yet.
So I guess you’ll have to ask Elektron directly for this particular version.

1 Like