Octatrack OS Version 1.30D pre-installed

Just received my Octatrack MKII and the OS says version 1.30D. On the website it says OS1.30C. Does anyone else have this OS version, and what’s different in it?

To my knowledge, you are the first person to report this.

Sometimes Elektron has firmware versions whose only changes are factory testing routines or suchlike, with no changes to functionality of the instrument itself. This could be one of those instances.

3 Likes

You’re maybe the only one on earth with that OS… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

maybe it includes all the free content people can grab if theyve bought one.
have fun with it , lots of info on here,youtube and the manual…it’ll take a while do dig into.

3 Likes

NOOB here so I won’t get to appreciate what’s different or new in it.

:yum:

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool if either Elvis or Johnny Hallyday popped up randomly on this OS?

4 Likes

I’d prefer Iggy Pop, he’s still alive though. :smile:
You’re francophone or Johnny is known out of France / Belgium ? :sketchy:

@othernet, you are our official 1.30D beta tester !

4 Likes

I wish I knew what I should be looking out for! Looks like this Christmas weekend will be spent digging into eight layers deep of Octatrack.

2 Likes

Honestly it’s probably the same, I doubt it has any features or functions that aren’t in the manual…
May the flex be with you my friend…
Live long and sample.

6 Likes

Take the manual, check every functionality.
Happy long year ! :smile:

3 Likes

I got into Johnny because of a Brigitte cover “Allumé le feur”…I’m Américain but if a Francophone song is good enough I need to understand the lyrics so I’ll pick up some French. How did I get into Brigitte? FIPradio? How did I get into FIP? A madlib interview on YouTube.

One day I’ll see Elvis on my MD.

3 Likes

It’s probably a firmware fix no new features…but do dig in

2 Likes

thed

5 Likes

Fip is my favourite Radio ! :slight_smile:
Allumer le feu = bring the fire.

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/2/a/2a7123be0a6760d4dfa68abac9ed2c98726eba11.jpg

5 Likes

Same here. Got my Octatrack MK2 a week ago. Maybe it’s just to align the versions for all the Elektron boxes bit by bit, i don’t think there is any difference in features to the version 1.30C.

2 Likes

+1 for a D

I too have the D Firmware

I also have 1.30D… got it about 10 days ago.

Just got mine in the mail today, got the D as well and asked myself the same question then found this thread lol

1.30 : - D

2 Likes