Octatrack OS 1.30B is here

Sorry,it was just a problem with my midi track which was muted… So, everything is OK now, no midi bug.

2 Likes

No, please, not this moron, we deserve a better pic than a gif of this motherfucker son of 12 bitches !

Fair enough. Edited. Apologies.

4 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

I cant see my recording after reboot.
Slices are stil there though.

Edit : I read too fast and didn’t read “slices” ! Have to find my glasses.

Unsaved RAM recorder slices are not discarded at startup.

I thought recordings were still there after reboot :ooh:

This’s all well and good, but where’s the promised anechoic room simulator:sketchy:

2 Likes

Wow … thanks Elektron … :smile_cat:

Awesome update! 5 minutes in with trig conditions and its definitely a game changer.
I found a bug (OT MK1) where after changing the memory reserve settings I had to reload my static samples to get them to play again. I will file a support ticket, but can anyone else confirm in the mean time?

3 Likes

Isn’t it an already know bug ?
@Clancy and @Avantronica ? :wink:

Epic win. New data point: when items come down from the website, it means the metamorphasis has begun and gifts will drop the next day!

Thanks again Elektron for you guys supporting Octatrack as an ongoing evolving instrument.

3 Likes

its a good day. happy Octatrack

I don’t know, I think I was on 1.25e and I didn’t have this bug before.
“Reconfiguring the flex memory would make it impossible to trigger flex samples, unless a manual reload of the samples was invoked.”
so did they fix it for flex samples, but not static samples? Or is it a new bug? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes.

Have to say / when I read the changelog entry “Reconfiguring the flex memory…” I thought they had fixed it at last! But they’re talking about flex slots.

Pretty sure the problem was always with static slots !?!

I also made this observation :joy:

1 Like

My party mood’s already over with this update, grrr, no real pickup love, still this :zonked:

3.5 years after this

takes the buzz right off, ah well, next stop TRCs

5 Likes

Great update! Thanks Elektron, my Octatrack is happy after being fed this update :slight_smile:

But you ruined my social and work life !

13 Likes

Annoying, I tried playing around with PUM again last night and gave up, that and don’t get me started on the clicks… unbearable. Really hope the guys at Eleccy sort this mess out

1 Like

Just thought i’d check before upgrading.

So on OS 1.25H if you make changes via CONTROL>MEMORY, like switching dynamic recorders off/on it mutes all tracks whether static or flex. Or to be more accurate it mutes all SLOTS, static or flex.

Every single slot needs to be opened in the editor to bring it back to life.

It’s totally painful so was really hoping this would be fixed. Let’s see…

Just double checked the suggested workaround “reload the project” which alone isn’t very helpful. However - save and then reload seems to work…

Anyway I’m now caught up in the conditional mania - so looking forward to trying it out for that right now. Bugs another day :slight_smile:

1 Like

No I want to find a bug !
Of course not, TRCs ! :thup:

1 Like