Octatrack Mk II listed at juno?

i think an equally compelling topic of conversation is: how do you announce new work to the world, and if you have a variety of output, in what ways do the formats of information distribution change?

Even if the MkII is only OB and screen I am a sour lemonā€¦

Cannot look at my recently bought new OT right now without getting a bad taste in my mouth.

1 Like

Well letā€™s presume itā€™s true until we hear it isnā€™t :wink:
Come on :3lektron: spill the beans

nobody phoned juno yet?

2 Likes

I figure one thing to keep an eye out for is if and when they stop OT production. If we soon see the OT being out of stock everywhere it should be a good sign that they are preparing for a MK2 release.

1 Like

One to keep an eye out for is if theres no answer from Elektron, we can be sure it is for real. Why have this rumor out there preventing sales, unless they want those in the dark to buy some last stock but that can only go on for so long until it spreads.

3 Likes

Yes, the longer Elektron make no comment on this, the more real it is likely to be imo

4 Likes

As sad as it is, whatever emerges, Iā€™ll not be able to resist.

4 Likes

Yeah OT2. Give us full colour display and a bigger screen at that, please. Yeah SSD sounds good too.

1 Like

I reckon we havenā€™t heard from Elektron as theyā€™re on the phone abusing the hell out of Juno

6 Likes

Yeah Elektron :rage:

3 Likes

no longer listed, somebody got an earfull!!

3 Likes

Link still works for meā€¦

1 Like

yeh me too, itā€™s not on the ā€˜samplersā€™ page thoā€¦

1 Like

It wasnā€™t listed on samplers yesterday either. I noticed that. Was in the ā€œequipmentā€ section or something

1 Like

The dream lives on for nowā€¦

2 Likes

i found it on the sampler list originally, was looking to see if they had DTā€™s in stock

2 Likes

Weird, I cant see it now when I search on Octatrack, just brings up mk I?

1 Like

Better bloody not have DTs in stock - still waiting on them replacing mine first!

1 Like

the original link still works but it does appear to be hidden on junoā€¦