Musikmesse 2015 Frankfurt

i will do my best :wink:

hope they are free :joy:

Maybe them USB cables means overbridge might be coming out. Let’s hope.

Sorry but those cables have been shipping with octatracks for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

No, they have more cables then machines.

I go to Messe on Thursday and Friday ! Will be my forth time in a row :smiley:

I hope they will show overbridge, JDXA, electribe sampler and new things !!!

Live those cables, remind me childhood Rowenta iron my mom used.
Btw i found that one into the Analog4, but not into RYTM.

They’re really cool.

get me those cables! I beg ya! Bounty: 10 bucks for USB cables

Bon Appetit

Taking a train to Frankfurt this Friday. Will be at Messe Saturday. First time, and I am really exited. Definitely will visit Elektron Booth. Hope to meet my elektron hero’s.

Will make some picture of cables for you guys…

Who’s in for a coffee? :wink:

Does anyone knows the city? Whats a nice place to go for the evening?

Bring back some cables to Amsterdam for my quadrinity pretty please :smiley:

Have fun, curious if they have something other than those cables to show for …

maybe new cables to plug in the new elektron kitchen? :slight_smile:

New cables for Overbridge :slight_smile:

Anyone familiar with this conference know the timeline as far as revealing new products, OSes, etc goes? Is all apparent and/or revealed on day 1, or could a company be holding a card or two up their sleeve until the end of MusikMesse?

I ask because I’m gearing up for an A4 (and possibly) AR purchase and was planning on waiting until after this is over…just to make sure my timing isn’t off. I have another thread here about how I purchased my MD UW for $1700 (and the + drive wasn’t available at that time) just before the price dropped to $1500 WITH the + drive. So overly cautious is how I’m trying to play it.

But…I just saw a good 2nd hand deal pop up locally. Hence the above question. I wanna jump on it, but I wanna wait. Tension…

If you have the cash I’d say go for it. This last over bridge delay is the last time Elektron customers are going to be mad for a while. When it comes out in a couple weeks I suspect soft used prices will start to firm back up. Even this solid announcement of a timeframe for OB could have made some users take down listings. These things are about to get a lot cooler, soon.

i’m very excited … welll i hope there is a parking at Messe

since it starts at 9am i have to wake up at 4am and starting to drive at 5am

energydrinks will keep me alive … hopefully :joy:

Cenk … get prepared …

…anyone going fancies joining the IRC channel for some live updates? :slight_smile: (or even just for fun, it’s ok)

:astonished:

So just got back to by train from Frankfurt with my USB cable.

I really had great time at Messe. Its cool to see all this gear and meet the people behind the instruments and have discussions with them. Everybody is very approachable.

Some highlights:

• The Elektron booth. These people are really nice and I actually felt like being “among friends”. Probably working with these machines do generate some sort of similar mind set.
  • Short chat with Cuckoo and witnessing him jamming live on the analog keys. Priceless.
  • Playing with the VOLCA Sampler. This will definitely be my new purchase. Its really fun to use. Its going to find its way into my A4 input.
  • Tony Roland from Make Noise showing me how to make an awesome kick-drum/hi-hat using DPO and Erbe-Verbe combo.

Course all the other new stuff was there and I tried / heard it all / a lot. Although no Dave Smith Instrument unfortunately.

There is a lot of sounds going from all directions and I was very tired at the end of the day. But it was great experience.

Frankfurt city is ok. But you have to go slightly out of the center to find its sweet spot. I liked the Nordend-Ost urban area. The center is actually more bum-city with lots of alcoholics. But that was maybe because my hotel was near the red-light district / gambling area.

And off course Overbridge is going to be super slick, but we have to wait. It isn’t working stable yet. But seeing Elektron giving away all these USB-cables: only confident people do these things.

Time to plug in soon.