Elektron IRC!

Come and join me at #elektron over on irc.esper.net A new registered irc channel specifically to chat about elektron machines and synthesis in general.

If you don’t have a client such as mirc, colloquy, irssi, chatzilla, ERC, xchat etc… then feel free to head over to http://webchat.esper.net and goto the channel #elektron

If you are new to irc then check out http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html

My name there is casion, a ‘quintity’ owner, and I’ll be happy to see you there!

You may also enjoy other channels there such as #renoise, #chipmusic, #vgmusic and more!

IRC…

Taken me years back…

Memories…

6 Likes

I expect to see you back, there’s an OP slot waiting on you.

1 Like

Good initiative!

Did someone say, “Join me in the pub”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IRC? There are still ppl using that? Cool! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah… oldfashioned style geek talk :slight_smile:

nifty. got it going on AndChat for my phone :smiley:

I joined last night. It was hawt! :wink:

We’ve been having a lot of good chats in there, and working through quite a lot of neat workflow discussions and the occasional bug.

It’s a lot of fun, come join us!

We definitely need some girls in there!

^ lol. those of you who post youtube vids of your jams, what is the youtube analytics gender demography on your videos? mine are 100% male. it’s sad!

1 Like

Good luck with that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In celebration of the new A4 1.1, come chat with us while many of us test it out. Check the OP for more info!

Some elektron folks have been known to pop in too :wink:

why not a bigger network?

freenode is pretty large in regards to tech stuff

Easier channel management on espernet and there’s already similar topic channels there.

I also consider this ‘music stuff’, not so much ‘tech stuff’. Obviously we all deal in both but espernet has channels pertaining to other topics that do as well :slight_smile:

next thing you know there will be a CU-SeeMe reflector setup for elektron video chat

Bumping this. We’re forming a good community in this chatroom. I know I have obtained some good skills and ideas.

…it would be nice if this could be embedded in the forum. something like a popup window which one would fire up from a link on the forum’s page and would sit there. it would be a more practical way of asking questions and get answers and at the same time it would add that ‘pub feeling’ :slight_smile:
it’s nice to know who is online but a bit more interaction between the users won’t be bad