Jogging House - Would (The Digitakt on Tape album)

Dear Elektronauts,

some of you may have followed the thread in which I shared my Digitakt-on-Cassette jams. These recordings are now released as an album. Fully edited and mastered.

The album is called ‘Would’ and available via my label Seil Records. Besides the digital version there is also a limited tape edition which also includes a 30 minute live set with all new material.

I hope you enjoy it. Thank you!

26 Likes

:ok_hand:t2: I like your music and listen to it frequently on Spotify :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoy it. Thanks. ‘Would’ will be on Spotify in about two weeks.

1 Like

Ah, sweet! Love your music - this one no exception. Will need to let this spin a few rounds. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lush. Beautiful.

Suns sounds like I’m a witness to a rebirth.

Thanks for sharing with us.

2 Likes

“Suns” reminds me of Tycho’s “The Daydream”.
and for the first time in a long time i have unreservedly enjoyed the sound of strings. so nice.

“Guests” is complex and cool…

“Merino” is super fresh, brimming with optimism and the magic of the moment.

love the vibe of all this richness …
i’m tempted to exclaim “oh, i’ve gotta buy a Digitakt and a tape recorder!” … due to the warm lushness of the sound, although methinks you would be making the same delicious textures with any combination, eg. a3000 sampler and an mp3 recorder.

enjoying the bass in “Engines”.

“Path”: enjoyable visions of a countryside partly-visible path through the fields, foothills and mountains.

“Moons” is utterly gorgeous.

too much to comment fully upon regarding everything.

scintillating, refreshing. a reorienting of the senses for the better.
shimmering, beckoning. a salutation to the sunrise.
mysterious, nonchalant. an embrace of the sunset.

4 Likes

I’ve purchased a few of the tapes (including this) from Seil. Love what you guys are putting out!

1 Like

Stoked to give this a listen. Mind bumping this in two weeks when its on spotify so I remember to download it?

1 Like

@previewlounge
Thank you for the super kind words. These are some of the nicest things ever said about my music. Wonderful.

@Daisuk
Awesome. Thank you. I hope the album will bring you lots of joy and chill vibes.

@konputa
You‘re very welcome. So glad you like it. Thank you!

@buliarous
Thanks you so much for your support. It means the world to me. Hope the tape will reach you soon.

@plusone
Sure. I will post the Spotify link here, too. Once it‘s available.

1 Like

Quite possibly one of the best albums I’ve ever heard, all categories hands down. This is genius at work.

4 Likes

Excellent album!

rsp

1 Like

Wow, I’m floored - and speechless. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :heart:

Thanks a lot!

No, thank you! After a second listen, I decided to pull the trigger on the C-Cassette edition. I feel like this record is growing on me… Gives me some of those feelings I felt when listening to SAW2 for the first time. Has this timeless quality to it.

1 Like

That’s wonderful. Thanks for your support! Today’s a holiday in Germany but all new orders will be shipped first thing tomorrow.

Lovely textures and killer combo :slight_smile:

1 Like

That combo sure is a lot of fun. Thank you!

@plusone kindly asked me to bump this post when my album is available on Spotify. And this is precisely what I’m doing right now :slight_smile: I’ve added the Spotify link to the top post. Thanks for listening, everyone. :heart:

4 Likes

It’s also on Deezer.

Even if you have spotify or deezer streaming-services, remember to buy the cassette or the download. We need to support good music!

Kind regards

Thomas

1 Like

Thanks. It should actually be available on basically any digital service now or in the next few days.

Personally, I don’t use streaming services as they are simply not my thing. But I’m super happy for anyone who listens to my music, no matter what platform or medium it is on. Of course a purchase via bandcamp is more valuable to me than a play on Spotify. But support is support, no matter how big or small. So stream away :slight_smile: