Issues transfering samples

Hello I have had issues with an analog rhythm since I have purchased the unit. first came up with a strange message after few hours of use, then suddenly started to freeze and act erratically when trying to work patterns while loading samples so far, I though never mind once i load the unit i would be good to go I mean I spent weeks loading my collection so I would not be doing it oftenly so did not pay more attention to it.
i went away for a month and the unit was in the original box in a studio with air con well protected. today i decided to work on something and when I tried to load a new sample library the unit loads like 3 out of 20 samples and stop then i have to select for 4 to 20 and then do few more and like than on an on.
The C6 don’t count the samples and also the progress line freezes, So I ask an electronic engineer friend of mine and we think it could be an issue with the storage drive.
also the unit use to heat like an iron at the beginning and I smell it and don’t smell burn but is a slight funny smell. So what you guys think about this has anybody had a similar experience?
I am calling electron technical support today and request them to fix it or replace at the end of the day I pay big bucks for this, The worst is that I like the stuff i make in this and don’t want to just pass on it.

do you get these issues only when connected to a computer?

what computer do you have?

I am using a macbook pro with 16 GB of ram, another thing that I have noticed is that one of the drum pads light flcks intermitent with th unit disconnected from the computer and when is stop.

ok the intermittent pad flickering is likely normal, I get this too depending on the sound loaded.

as for c6, you could try tweaking settings. There’s a setting that’s something with ‘ticks’ which can adjust the transfer speed. Make it slower and it should be more stable.

should you become bored with c6 - get SDS Drop.

Well I sent the unit to Electron for servicing, they said is nothing wrong with rthe unit as far that because the memory is almost full the unit is looking for a place to allocate the samples.
I thought about it a deleted quite a lot of samples and still did the issue but once it is loaded it works fine.
Pity it does not have a way to check how much memory the unit have available