Introducing Digitakt

yeayea… and partner ads. You know, not evil ads, just good, nice 100% organic ads… small popup showing you good, nice, subscription deals you cannot possibly resist.

this post has been brought to you by SQUAREDONKEY- for only 5000$ a year, you get a free mattress, also as audiobook download.

4 Likes

Video pre-roll before you can see the cutoff control.

1 Like

Also they could give you a nice API into their ad network for your apps :wink:

1 Like

if it makes you feel less of a weirdo… you are not alone in this!

1 Like

Hey, as long as we can chop it up and stick it on trigs!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Microphone to connect to sampler?

Greetings…

I thought I would chime in with a reseller in the US that should be picking up a big order in the next day or so. I was told that they are getting way more than their current preorder list.

So, if you are looking, check out Big City Music in Los Angeles. I’ve had excellent experience with them over the years for some of my modular and outboard FX purchases.

I’m a newcomer to the forum and I’m looking forward to participating in the weeks ahead.

7 Likes

Ahh, I would love see time stretching, slicing and a compressor as payable upgrades (maybe 40-80 each?) I completely understand that they don’t wanna add every feature of OT to the DT, nobody would want to buy the OT anymore. However OT will always stay a much more complex and feature full sampler (SD card, live sampling, many effects/scenes, fader, deeper project architecture etc…)

These features also wouldn’t have so much overlapse with other elektron boxes. Right now the feature set of DT is very comparable to Rytms sample feature (Rytm being even more advanced with Analog filters, compressor + 12 tracks), however slicing and time stretching isn’t available on the Rytm, so people with a Rytm would get a reason to buy a DT.

Payable upgrades could add some extra money for Elektron like Overbridge premium and I’m sure many people would buy these features.

(I would of course also love these features to be free updates, but I don’t see that coming)

1 Like

the ADSR graphic in the 2nd video. So nice

1 Like

So no Elektronauts have one yet? I find that hard to believe.
Or if they do have one, they are too busy drooling on it.

Still waiting on delivery to the UPS lockbox.

What is the first thing people will load or sample onto the DT?

1 Like

I sampled the rugrats theme song off youtube and have been playing around with it

5 Likes

That theme song is genius. My digitakt has just arrived…

4 Likes

So good! enjoy!

Thanks I’ve been looking for something like this for a while too

1 Like

i’m really enjoying it so far. the sound quality is excellent. the summed mix of samples sounds really clear to me. the filters are my favorite in an elektron device yet as well as the fx. the buttons feel a lot like cherry keyboard keys. overall i’m very satisfied with it. no defects or bugs after a couple hours of use aside from a few minor UI tweaks. this is much more complete than the first OT iteration.

10 Likes

Going to reiterate an earlier suggestion. If you missed the delivery you should call into UPS and pick it up from a center tonight, possibly tomorrow rather than hold out till Tuesday.

2 Likes

time stretch emulation has been covered in a few superbooth demo videos

If you have a link for one of those videos… :wink: