Introducing Digitakt

no official word on this afaik, but I wouldn’t count on legacy OS support being a big priority… OB drivers seem to be tricky enough to keep going on recent OSes… just an observation.

1 Like

Right. I don’t know about any of that, but I think charging for Overbridge is going to be a huge mistake.

A lot of people have had and continue to have issues with overbridge in the other machines. Many of which aren’t happy.

I can only imagine how upset some people are going to be when it doesn’t work and they paid extra for it. Terrible decision by Elektron. The bitching and moaning is coming.

1 Like

Hope this is the case.
I’ll happily trade hard earned dollars for a DT w/ master compressor built in.

4 Likes

Another vote for a master bus compressor. Very good place to have one.

1 Like

What’s next for Elektron ?
The DIGIPLAY :

Reference to the marvellous Subaquatic demo ! :thup:

7 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Microphone to connect to sampler?

Aaargh! I’ve been at home all day waiting for the delivery and just now I received an email from UPS saying that they tried to deliver but couldn’t reach me. What a load of s**t! Now I have to wait until next Tuesday. :rage:

2 Likes

Nice mock up. :slight_smile: Two tracks? Mono is more authentic.

BTW I like the envelope design you’ve included here which I note seems to update really quickly on those instagram videos out of Masaki Takada.

Now just waiting for some kind soul to post a video of a DT self injecting Midi Pg Chg commands…

2 Likes

If you call and bitch hard enough they will send the driver back. He probably skipped you. Happens all the time. Call!!

1 Like

I believe this is a digitakt on the floor of jonwayne’s studio lol

https://twitter.com/_LowLeaF/status/867941760931999744/video/1

Cenk has a vid about to drop according to his FB page.

1 Like

Perhaps Overbridge Premium buyers will get DT premium reward features like access to Cenks personal collection of sitar samples, and the hidden 5 button key press combo that reveals an onboard compressor ???

2 Likes

I’m so thirsty for videos I’ve been lurking on twitter and instagram looking for #digitakt hashtag posts

2 Likes

Very good!

Though I actually hope that if they’re revamping OB a bit so they have premium, that they may as well build in soundpack purchase/installation into it.

1 Like

yeayea… and partner ads. You know, not evil ads, just good, nice 100% organic ads… small popup showing you good, nice, subscription deals you cannot possibly resist.

this post has been brought to you by SQUAREDONKEY- for only 5000$ a year, you get a free mattress, also as audiobook download.

4 Likes

Video pre-roll before you can see the cutoff control.

1 Like

Also they could give you a nice API into their ad network for your apps :wink:

1 Like

if it makes you feel less of a weirdo… you are not alone in this!

1 Like

Hey, as long as we can chop it up and stick it on trigs!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Microphone to connect to sampler?