Introducing Digitakt

Damn. Packing for a holiday today and really wish i had a DT to take with me… though I really want to take the RYTM the other boxes are just too big (and expensive) to take on a holiday, for weight and risk of theft factors. The DT seems like the coolest little holiday jam box. Ah well, next time maybe … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I pre-ordered just last week at Store DJ Sydney, they said it would arrive late June. Maybe mine is the second batch.
When I ordered he said we are getting 7 to start with and 5 had already been sold. Not sure when to expect.

you’ll get first batch whenever we get them

btw that comment was before they announced the delayed shipping for Australian customers

arh I see

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitakt as “the brain” to your setup

I hope I can use the DT to sample then transfer the sample to my AR via midi. Turning my 64 to 128. :loopy:

I can’t believe that only one 30 sec video has been uploaded…

1 Like

lol

4 Likes

Damn now I need to hear more of that crazy music!

there you go: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUjheK7FGWO/

1 Like

ha tx

In case it hasn’t been mentioned, the master page controls volume levels

Nice to hear something more interesting on the DT. I have zero idea what’s going on tho!? Hands are too fast for my brain… Anyone figure out if there’s other gear involved or this is all DT?

It’s background music at the event, I don’t think there’s anything audible from the DT.

3 Likes

Boo! Boring!!

Ah! Haha :slight_smile: I feel pretty dumb now… The new display and graphics animations look nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry Ryan - couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

Yeah…it’s a tad bit anticlimactic, but undeniably useful! I think it was a good decision to make that the master page. Perfect for a first Elektron box for someone. A definite fault on the AR is that you have to use an external controller to have access to all the volumes at your fingertips. Especially when the input can be difficult to take advantage of with a lot of instruments

Not digging the numbered pads. Makes it look less like a music instrument and more like a calculator.