Introducing Digitakt

Great that’s what I’m hoping. Should be able to get some good results when you adjust the sample start/loop across all tracks at the same time.

2 Likes

yes doing this on the MD does some serious magic, I can only imagine how cool this will be on loner samples over the entire kit.

1 Like

Indeed! That would be really cool!

I reckon c-alling them all to loop and then narrow the waveform would be REALLY cool. Instantly turning a bouncy beat to an orchestra of granular drone would be a cool power to have. :slight_smile:

Also what will be interesting is the relative LFO destinations

And so it begins…

Elektron Digitakt Demo Song - Subaquatic

Please post more…

11 Likes

All we get is 30 seconds of a preset sequence?
Well… at least the delay is stereo… LOL

8 Likes

Must… have… more… :drooling_face:

1 Like

The rumor I hear (from someone who definitely would know) is that Elektron US expects them in LA on Tuesday (due to holiday) and they’ll redistribute them from there. Probably a safe bet that any of the Elektron dealers in the LA area will have them either same day or Wednesday. I’ve had nothing but great transactions with a certain analogue establishment. You could even go as far as to call it a haven of sorts.

So if you’re anywhere near LA, you’re in luck!

4 Likes

Anybody hearing anything “mastery” in that demo?

Gee it looks cool next to Push!

HELLL YEAAA!!! (I live in San Fern Valley lol)

Little curious on what to expect. I bought direct and shipping was showing Friday but then dipped off the radar as soon as it headed overseas… Now there is no info available. Looks like I might be spending a long weekend thinking about my new drum machine.

Us Aussies have at least 2 more weeks to wait! Get your vids up please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds great!

Hmm looks to be the best battery option for me over all… can’t wait for that digitakt :cold_sweat:

+2

A mix of one-shots and longer stuff, longer meaning 2-3 minutes.

Damn. Packing for a holiday today and really wish i had a DT to take with me… though I really want to take the RYTM the other boxes are just too big (and expensive) to take on a holiday, for weight and risk of theft factors. The DT seems like the coolest little holiday jam box. Ah well, next time maybe … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I pre-ordered just last week at Store DJ Sydney, they said it would arrive late June. Maybe mine is the second batch.
When I ordered he said we are getting 7 to start with and 5 had already been sold. Not sure when to expect.

you’ll get first batch whenever we get them

btw that comment was before they announced the delayed shipping for Australian customers