European trip coming up. Suggestions? London>Paris>Berlin>Amsterdam

Go to Tallinn! Amazing history and beautiful sceneries. Underrated destination, surely worth a visit!

1 Like

Ha! Indeed, the number of times I’ve found myself leaving at 3am after a fun night of boogieing and then had to stumble around King’s Cross in search of an all-night train…

2 Likes

Theres the van gogh museum in Amsterdam -

I enjoyed that when I went few years back.

In london I liked camden market area.

1 Like

All these places are overrated, I would opt for a break on a Greek island or 2, 3,… . If you like island hopping that is… :smiley: :cool:

2 Likes

lol, I hear Mykonos is the below-the-line up-and-comig place in the Agaen… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was in Greece last summer. Crete was great, I could have stayed there the whole time. We hopped a few islands. Mykonos is not my bag… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can’t do it all. :exploding_head::mage:

We love Crete, we have a little house there. My wife has Cretan (and mainland Greece) roots, eventually we will move to Crete. Maybe in a few years, or … a few more :sunny: :headphones:

Edit
Myko… what ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: never heard of it, so many little lovely islands … we picked Milos for September :wink:

1 Like

Really love this thread! It’s fast becoming the Electronauts’ Guide to Western Europe ^^

2 Likes

This is for sure on the list. I understand there are several museums right in that area.

1 Like

Indeed! You all are awesome!

1 Like

I know your trip is planned already city wise but I was in Tel Aviv for a week in April and it was stunning.

What a lovely cool city that is. I was depressed when I came back to Berlin because it’s turning into a shithole and it’s a parody of itself now.

1 Like

Paloma Bar in Berlin. Finn Johannsen from Macro Rec. does the booking.

2 Likes

Probably stating the obvious here, but for Berlin:

http://www.schneidersbuero.de/
https://hardwax.com/

Berlin is one of those places where if you just hang out for a bit, you’ll discover some gems just by walking around. The whole town is hip and so much crazy shit going on all the time, it’s like half the people living there are artists/musicians. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Elektron opens an hq in berlin? o0

1 Like