Elektronauts Tribute Album: Silver Souls

I was uploading my song an the Link Got shut Down :frowning: Submit files - Dropbox.pdf (67.1 KB)

I have just closed it 2 minutes ago… Because it was time.
I opened it for you now. Send in your track and I will close it again.

Thanks Mister :slight_smile:

I want to thank everyone that contribute to the album. Next week it will be mastered. I will let you know what will happen after that. Thanks! it is sounding great!!!

Edit: Its closed now.

I will keep you posted!

1 Like

Sent :slight_smile:

Appreciate your efforts on this YloopZ!
Really looking fwd to hearing everyone’s contributions, enjoying what’s been posted here :slight_smile:

Way back in the mists of time there was an album called ‘Machine’ featuring the Silver boxes & some talented individuals on the old site.

Link here, enjoy…

Info here…

4 Likes

Yes that Machine album is great! I Read and listned to this when I was setting up this tribute.

Also wanna say many thanks, Yloopz, for coordinating this. Looking very much forward to hearing the album

5 Likes

my thanks to you as well man, appreciate all your efforts putting this together.

props to @marcelvidela as well for the original idea!

3 Likes

How many tracks did you get submitted?

Think we’d all be intrigued to know the final track count.
How’s things shaping up YloopZ?

Oh sorry, missed the first time that its questioned.
There are 23 submissions so thats a full album. The tracks are being mastered at the moment and I’m working on the album art.

You have to hold on a little, its coming… soon!

10 Likes

Awesome news !
Thank you @YloopZ and all the participants !!

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the update, stoked to hear this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great news - I´m excited!

cant wait :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome :alien:

I was expected more than 23 submissions…
But it’s great like this !

Thanx

Yes it’s not a particular great amount of submission.
I must say that i didn’t submit mine. It was not finished. Like all my other pieces. I’m glued in the nonfinishing syndrome.
I thought that my participation to that thread, and my self esteem would have triumphed of my laziness and permit me to really finished a piece, but it doesn’t.
That’s my (non-)musician karma. Fortunately I don’t try to live with my musical habilities :slight_smile:

Bravo à tous ceux qui ont su finir : chapeau bas Mes seigneurs.
Nice work

2 Likes

I know the feeling.

1 Like