Elektron IRC!

Yeah another bumb from me…

didnt have that much time lately… busy. .but irc is an excelent way of meeting your friends online… have a chat and or a discussion…

Very good idea, I’ve enjoyed the few conversations I’ve had. :slight_smile:

yep, would be nice if more people would join in, it’s nice to have a chat with someone real once in a while :slight_smile:

It’s dead in the irc… :neutral_face: somebody please come entertain me!

ahhh i’ll jump on later this week. Haven’t really touched IRC since my counter-strike/XDCC days :imp:

:sleepy::astonished::sob::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

free beer for everyone! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…back in the IRC :slight_smile: come and join

…free gears today for those who join :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aww… Did the misses force you to do something for valentines day?

I’m so there! IRC is my favorite place for socializing.

I take mine to the sauce. :wink:
I play my stuff directly to girls in bars without mentioning its mine, :astonished:

If they dance or ask about it…whoohooo!:heart: :kiss:
If not, a quick contemplative drink and back to work…:-1: :sob:

FWIW I’ve only ever had 1 girlfriend who was into Synths, mainly due to her obsession with Trent Reznor
all the rest take a look and go “oh keyboards nice” and turn tail to do something else. :sleepy:

have to join up, certainly no synth nerd talk where i live so it will be welcome :joy:

Count me in!.. as soon as I get to grips with IRC (never used that sort of stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

things are heating up in the channel actually - lots of interesting gear talk. come join us!

I’m there now! Used to a big irc nerd, but that was 10-20 years ago.

nothing wrong with being an irc-nerd…
I still am :wink:

getting busier in there :slight_smile:
makes it good for fast Q/As which doesn’t happen much here on the forum (different communication type)

Still pretty quiet in there most of the time. Join up people! Let your inner nerd flow!

More people need to loiter in IRC.

Come and join, more participants needed! :wink: