Elektron at NAMM 2018

Well, the whole Noise Engineering product line has strange names, but that’s badass digital stuff.

Not your bread and butter synth.

8 Likes

yikes

Digit One - the most powerful one digit of them all.

7 Likes
1 Like

Spekulationen ??

1 Like

Preordered :smiley:

2 Likes

That would be extremely unwise given all the issues with the recent Elektron boxes.

1 Like

hahaha, it literally links back to this thread. Full circle folks, nice work

8 Likes

Is this real???

recycle-640x400

2 Likes

Look at the source on the image. It’s a Photoshop job by our very own @phaelam

(Gotta say I really dislike the kind of desperate clickbait blogspam journalism that always happens during the run-up to new releases)

10 Likes

Absolutely. Too bad it’s my gut and not my brains that’s talking here.

I think we must pay attention to what we post there… it became dangerous if we spread false news by having fun with photoshop :stuck_out_tongue: (and i’m concerned i felt in that category as a graphic designer, i done few things too like the TOLV TRACK :joy: )

No. As much as we love recycling in Sweden, synthesizers are an exception.

LA is nice btw.

24 Likes

Haha, that’s how news are made these days. Just a copy of the speculations of a forum, inclusive the photomanipulated picture, and write it may happen…
I now have to create a fake Virus ti3 thread on the accsess forum, incl. rendering of a new synth, just to make some pressure :wink:

2 Likes

I pray Noise Engineering does the insane digital semi-mod we all know is just a matter of time.

I would accept Mutable too.

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Weather Report (split off topic)

Remember Serum Hardware from Deadmau5 studio :joy:

2 Likes

Dude, you did a awesome job! There is no reason to be sorry. It’s gearnews who not even mentioned your nick name under your work! I glad you did it!

2 Likes

I didn´t mean you, I love seeing all the mockups! It’s the blogs that repost them as if they were real news that annoys me.

2 Likes