Effect sends not working as expected

There must be a setting somewhere I’ve not seen, but I have a track with a sound, and I’ve gone into the Amp section and turned off all the effects but I can still hear them. I can go to the effects themselves and set the volume to zero, and that works, but of course this affects the other three tracks where I do want to use the sends - and the sends seem to work for those tracks. Very Odd.

Is there some setting where a sound goes to all effects even if all sends on the Amp page are set to zero?

This is a weird bug.

I’ve copied the kit to a new project - no tracks, no nothing, just the kit.
The sound (in slot 2) has delay and reverb, although the settings are all at zero.

If I change the settings - and put maximum chorus, delay and/or reverb, that does work - it adds more, but when I drop those settings to zero, they don’t go to zero, they go to some minimum amount.

This was a sound from an Analog 4 Mk1 and I’m using a Mk2, so perhaps there is some issue there?

I also confirmed that the LFO’s and other modulators are not controlling the effects sends.
It’s a mystery.

Are your performance knobs (con)trolling the fx send? Still new to the AK but that comes to mind.

1 Like

I have this too on my mkII with the last firm

I have the performance stuff all turned off.

I think it’s a bug.

Also, one time when I turned on the A4, it hanged on the opening screen. Had to turn off and on again to get past that.

I think the newest OS is buggy.

S.

Have you filed a ticket? Keep us updated.

Did you try saving the sound with the FX sends set to zero, then load it to a new kit. Not sure if that would work as I have no way to try it, just an idea.

I did save it with effects at zero, it loads with effects.
I also tried loading it into all four slots to see if the location had any effect - it did not.

I will file a ticket.

S.