Come and hear the Dual VCO in action!

43 Likes

Fuldisko!

3 Likes

Happy day :slight_smile:

1 Like

:star_struck:

Sounds lovely! Thanks <3

I think the technical scientific term for the Dual VCO audio character is rubbery brown

3 Likes

Nah. @Dataline dubbed it “Hairy”.

2 Likes

I forgot. Did the Mk II allow you to load all machine types in all of its slots?

like chewbacca

2 Likes

No. The limitations are the same as before. dual VCO can only be used on BD, SD, RS, CP tracks.

4 Likes

Thanks. I think that will keep me from getting sucked back in. Sounds really nice though!

I’m having a blast with this Dual VCO machine. It’s really well thought-out. I was rocking a three-track Redshift-style Berlin School sequence within minutes. A very gratifying machine to patch with. I quite imagine it’ll be a rip-snorter for my 80s throwback Industrial side-project, too.

8 Likes

Wow
“DualPattern” , “Total Groet” , “Dualvcohell”

@Dataline if you made these dual VCO samples, then I am very impressed and hope you start to incorporate more dirty industrial style sounds in your sets.

1 Like

Wow this sounds amazing. I need to chain my delays and distortion to this machine when I get home. Only 6 hours of work left.

1 Like

Moog DFAM, challenge accepted! :diddly:

fav trk: Transpay
noo wait
Dvco Lullaby takes th cake!

1 Like

if i understand correctly, if i download OS 1.45 overbridge will not work on my AR until the next overbridge update?

1 Like

I was really bummed about getting sick just as the weather turned nice here in Chicago, but… now I’ve got a really good distraction for the weekend. This box… it just keeps getting better.

1 Like

Is there any info anywhere on what the CFG section does? I think I get it but I want to make sure I’m not misunderstanding… I’m guessing it’ll make its way to a manual update soon.

I’m assuming it’s various configurations of AM, FM, or just parallel mixing, haven’t had a chance yet to install

I have it installed now, I was assuming the same thing you said, just wanted to understand some of the symbols, I think its also whether they are synced or synced as well