Digitakt Midi > PulseII

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding Midi sent to another synth, in this case Waldorf PulseII

So I wonder if it is possible to set the cc automation to neutral or something because everytime I press play on digitakt my PulseII get completely messed up by all the midi messages from the digitakt.

Basically I could offcourse set all midi CC to preferred CC and twist the knobs i wanted but would it not just be possible let digitakt take over the knobs as they are from a preset on PulseII or something I just adjusted? Setting up the CC takes so much of my creativity away and I think its just plain pain in the gain…

Wow lars erik, thats exactly details i need. Making me very happy. going to work with this soon.

Thanks heaps!

But everytime I go into a new bank or pattern the midi cc changes to empty, how i’d copy it easily to my project once i’ve set up a template?

You can copy/paste midi setting now in the same manner you copy a track sound.
While not in grid record mode mode
Trk+midi track trig+copy/paste, I believe

2 Likes

Is there alao a way to reset the midi cc’s?

Ooohhhh you mean Pulse 2.

Yes indeed. So far i have no luck getting my sounds out with some kind of steadiness control. Every knob i twist on digitakt messes up my waldorf pulse2

In the set up menu can you check the following settings. If your pulse is set to receive on one of the midi channels that the audio tracks are on it may cause conflict and unwanted behavior.

ENCODER DEST controls whether the DATA ENTRY and LEVEL/DATA knobs sends MIDI data or not. When set to INT, the knobs only affects the Digitakt and no MIDI data is sent. When set to INT + EXT, the knobs affects the Digitakt and also sends MIDI data to external devices.

TRIG KEY DEST controls whether the [TRIG] keys sends MIDI data or not. When set to INT, the [TRIG] keys only affects the Digitakt and no MIDI data is sent. When set to INT + EXT, the [TRIG] keys affects the Digitakt, and also sends MIDI data to external devices. When set to EXT, the [TRIG] keys do not affect the Digitakt but MIDI data is sent externally.

Set these to int.

3 Likes

You the man Jeff, thanks! I gues the encoder dest was it indeed. Whenever i wanted my cutt off to change it also transposed my oscilator… seems more stable now.

1 Like