Copy & Paste midi region

Hi!

I am new here, in fact this is my first post, so… hello!
I am still familiarizing myself with my new OT. My question would be, is there a way (maybe a workaround?) to copy a specific midi region (say, steps 3-13) and paste it somewhere else (e.g. after step 17) ?

Thanks for your help!

Or, if this is not possible, then maybe more simple: just 1-16 to 17-32 and 33-48 and 49-64 in a specific midi track? I know I did something like that by accident, I don’t know how.

You can copy track pages, if there are more than one, probably function + copy/paste whilst in step record mode. Or if you have a 16 step sequence and extend the length to 32 or higher , the 1-16 trigs will automatically be copied to 17-3 etc.

Edit: see below for track page copy using page button

Plus you can obviously (laboriously) copy any individual trigs = multiple copy/paste = no fun

I believe it is more elegant on the A4 where you can select a number of trigs and then copy them at a new destination trig (preserving the trig count and gaps if any) ! Very handy, but not on OT

Thank You!

Yes, I knew about fn+copy, but it copies the whole track, not just the current page.
Maybe an other combination?

It’s possible to copy / paste single pages (i.e. 16 steps). From page 86 of the manual …

TRACK PAGE COPY

A track page is one of the up to four pages of sequencer steps a pattern can contain. Cop- ying a track page includes all trigs and parameter lock settings of the track page. Before performing a track page copy operation, make sure you are in GRID RECORDING mode. If not, press [REC].

Select the track containing the data you want to copy, then select the track page you want to copy by pressing the [PATTERN PAGE] key. Hold the [PATTERN PAGE] key and press [REC] to copy the track page. A message saying “COPY PAGE” page will appear. Select the track page you want to paste the copied page to by pressing the [PATTERN PAGE] key. Paste the data by holding [PATTERN PAGE] while pressing the [STOP] key. A mes- sage saying “PASTE PAGE” will be shown in the display. Pasting a track page overwrites any previous trigs, parameter locks, machine and effects assignments.

The paste track page operation can be undone by pressing [PATTERN PAGE] + [STOP]. The message “UNDO PAGE” will be shown in the display.

Same here, I missed this though I looked for it in the manual.
Thanks!