C6 won't start on MacOS 10.13.6

Hi.

The C6 tool starts, but it won’t show up on desktop. My Mac says the tool is outdated and needs a revise (current version 1.51 is from 2014). Do you have any tipps how I can fix this? Currently I can’t update to 1.10 and I can’t upload the Haunted Hearts sound pack.

:frowning:

Have you tried using the Transfer app?

AFAIK the Transfer App does not work with the DN. I’ve tried it several times, but it won’t connect.

Well, I’m having the same message pop up with my version of C6, but when I open it from search it functions as it should.

Opening it from the search menu worked - thanks. It recognized my DN but sending the 1.10 was not possible. Tried it again and the C6 tool won’t start again - even from the search. Rebooted and restarted everything, nope… it won’t start.

Sounds like you need to submit a support ticket

1 Like

Did this. Thank you for your help, Ryan.

2 Likes

Oh, C6 might eventually get a facelift !

I bought a sound pack and the provided software for installing it is broken, but it might get eventually an update. Thats very kind, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I meant, this is bad news that C6 doesn’t work anymore with Apple OS. And indeed a ticket should be sent to support so that this is fixed ASAP !!
But in the other end I like this little app that I’ve used for every Elektron machine. Knowing it should be put back in the roadmap soon (or Transfer to address the needs for every machine) is a satisfying thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh sorry, got you wrong. Thank you.