AR, A4 and Heat, can they be overbridged?

Hi there,

I decided to buy today the Overhub hoping it will solve the issue of connecting the “Overbridge Trinity” (a.k.a AR, A4 and Heat) but still no luck. either it sees one of the machines, if i’m lucky i get 2 but mostly i got none… tried every configuration possible with every usb slot i have, updating all the machines and software once again, and so on…

Now i’m well aware of all the posts and debates about the issue of Overbridge and the hub and everything so i’ll just say this: i think the hardware is great and i think Overbridge is amazing in so many ways… I’m ever so grateful both exist!
Does anyone have any piece of advice on what i can do to make them all work together?

I run it on macOS High Sierra 10.13.3.
Thanks and have a great weekend!

I know this isn’t very helpful but switch to Pc if you can :disappointed_relieved: I use all of those you mention with Overhub and it’s been all good on both win7 and 10.

1 Like

I have the same problem. It has to do with the fact that the USB1.1/2 protocols were updated with High Sierra, and OB 1.15 drivers don’t interface appropriately.

The good news is (hopefully) the mki units will be fixed with the next OB release. Simon addressed this in the OB thread:

1 Like

I have been considering this, but I own a Mac and I’ve had USB issues with boot camp Windows in the past because (I suspect) the Mac motherboard is configured differently.

Still good to know it works though!

1 Like

For now i managed to get them to work with the main channels. I mean mainoutputs L\R on both A4 and AR are now working together and streaming via overbridge.
OK so i cannot multitrack record and control all of the seperate channels but atleast i can record all the automation done while playing which IMO is great! You can record the audio seperately and record the performance and then go back to it and change it as you like and rerecord those changes. what more can you ask, right?