Analog Rytm MKII is now shipping

WOW. Elektron, the company that keeps on giving: OTMK1 trig conditions, “free” OB and now a new AR machine! Such holiday spirit!

Thank you!

3 Likes

DVCO is the bomb! Much more than a bass synth.

16 Likes

When does it land?

4 Likes

It still has different analogue circuitry for the different voices, right? Or does the MkII allow you to load any of the available machines into all of the 8 voices?

What’s your take on the new VCO engine? Is it useable? It sounds pretty raw from Cenk’s demo, but all the same, it’s there and I’d imagine it could be quite useful.

Not sure what you mean. Haven’t had time to watch Cenk’s video yet.

He mentions something about a very spikey, two-VCO new engine. From the brief demo, it sounded suitable for raw bass tones and similar, but I’d imagine that with some clever tweaking, it can do all kinds of things.

Ah. Saw it now. Just asked Cenk - it’s not implemented in current firmware. That’s why I hadn’t noticed it.

Great idea, though!

2 Likes

Ah, ok. Bold move, Elektron, to showcase a new synth engine in the in-house feature video, but not ship it with the firmware :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can say that again!

I guess people who complain about sample transfer speed can now sample in direct and it’s instant in the machine :stuck_out_tongue: so cool …

3 Likes

oh god i can’t take it.

overtime it is!

3 Likes

Cool that the MK1 also gets the new synth. I was hoping for a full clone of the Digitakt in the MK2 which seems not to have happened and that’s o.k (no complaint). I already have a RYTM and think I’ll do a ‘sideways’ upgrade by adding the Digitakt. Cool beans.

and the prices of mki units around the world plummet…welcome the rytm mkii!

Theres so much about these new machines that feels like a lot less of a hassle than the old ones. Configurationless OB sounds like butter.

I cant afford them, but im very greatful for the new sunth engine. Man, i would kill for the q perf on Mk1. Big ups :slight_smile:

@Elektron when can we expect the OS update for the new synth engine? And thanks!!!

1 Like

Ok, so can we now please have a proper sample uploader for the MK1 ???

1 Like

hahahahahahahhahah <3

Well done, Elektron! Now I have to save money again in order to buy the new RYTM. Oh and Cenk is awesome!

1 Like

I’m excited but so where is OS 1.32 then for us MK1 users? Surely its done if Mk2 is shipping. I cannot wait any longer

1 Like