Analog Heat

we need a proper demo video with you guys smiling!

3 Likes

the demos sound great! steep price though. waiting for some video demos :slight_smile:

with overbridge, you can surely create compression-like effects by automating the gain modules

2 Likes

Are the distortion/filter circuits new or expansions on the Analog four drive/filter?

1 Like

and will this work on an iPad?

1 Like

Biggest anti-climax since ever :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

It is a real analog stereo FX box (which is not so common) and since it has overbridge, you can use it to process sound from your VST and send the audio back to the computer with just an USB cable ā€¦

2 Likes

Roland style let down. Boo, hissā€‹:bomb::unamused::rage::fu:
Thank elektron, now I can buy more Sputnik buchla clones. Quad lpg here I come and Iā€™ll get an ems synthi filter clone while am at

3 Likes

Yeah its true. I need a Dataline video to convinve me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK thanks, not appealing to me :wink:

I knew Iā€™d be disappointed, but not that much ah ah!! (No sequencer, only one hardware channel, only drive/eq/filterā€¦)

1 Like

Speaking as a user, a member of this good community & not a moderator ā€¦ do you honestly feel that this was a decent thing to do, to rain on the parade so ungraciously :thdw:

Can we have a positive thread for once, even for a short while ā€¦

[edit: eek, over-reacting somewhat here]

14 Likes

Very Cool!:grinning:

1 Like

Classy ! Letā€™s not be so self-centred people ā€¦ if you have something miserable to say make your own thread and complain there

2 Likes

Youā€™re right,

But since the ā€œnew box 2016ā€ is now closed we all come here to complain and rant and else :wink:

As someone who just bought an Octatrack, I am somewhat relieved.

Wouldā€™ve been a bit miffed if it was a new ā€˜better than Octatrackā€™ box :smiley:

7 Likes

Soā€¦ who won?

1 Like

Ha Iā€™ve done exactly the same thing. They had said it wouldnā€™t replace any of the existing products but there was that little worry that it would be better than an OT

2 Likes

I found one brand new for Ā£889.00 and couldnā€™t resistā€¦ now I just have to have a good excuse ready for the missus for when it arrives!

Unless the distortions/filters are mind blowing the whole overbridge side of it doesnā€™t really interest me at all. There are some amazing ITB distortions/saturation now.
Guess if I had one Iā€™d probably check out the overbridge and possibly use it, but at Ā£679 Iā€™m not so sure thatā€™s going to happenā€¦

1 Like

Oh come on its capitalist bs.
Pick off all the analog 4/ar effects and on sell then.
Itā€™s there right to do thatā€¦ but well thatā€™s it for me and elektron. Itā€™s been a fun relationship but Iā€™m just not into you anymore. Itā€™s not me, itā€™s you, ha.