Analog Heat

### Audio enhancer. Audio destroyer We are extremely proud to announce Analog Heat, a stereo analog sound processor excelling in treating audio in both beautiful and radical ways. The eight different analog stereo distortion circuits, the stereo analog multi-mode filter and the stereo analog EQ provide a wealth of sound shaping options. Thanks to Overbridge, a technology seamlessly integrating music hardware with computers, Analog Heat can be used as VST/AU plugin, making it easy to apply real analog processing to DAW sounds and tracks. Overbridge even allows the Analog Heat to be used as 2 in/2 out CoreAudio/ASIO/WDM sound card. **Analog Heat highlights** *Eight stereo analog distortion circuits* The eight stereo analog distortion circuits have been designed to provide excellent sound shaping opportunities, as well as to fully complement each other. They are capable of applying everything from warm tape-like saturation to harsh over-the-top distortion. *Filter, EQ, modulation* To further affect incoming signals, the stereo analog multi-mode filter and the 2 band stereo analog EQ are available. Modulation sources include an assignable envelope and an assignable LFO, making it easy to create rhythmical textures and re-shape beats. *Overbridge* The Overbridge technology effortlessly brings the sound and capabilities of the Analog Heat to DAW environments. Connect the Analog Heat to a computer via USB and use it just like a VST/AU effect plug-in. Overbridge makes analog processing of individual sounds, tracks and even complete mixes a fully integrated and rewarding experience. Price & availability. Analog Heat will retail for $749/€799/£679/7500 SEK. Shipping starts this fall. More info at www.elektron.se/products/analog-heat/ Analog Heat promo video: https://youtu.be/zbzamlkEzMo Analog Heat audio examples: https://soundcloud.com/elektron/sets/analog-heat-audio-examples
14 Likes

so there we have it !

2 Likes

Wow, Wow , Wow :sunglasses:

Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Of course :thup:

2 Likes

Hmmm

1 Like

Sounds awesome. I want it!

Price seems a bit steep though. Hopefully there’s more than meets the eye at first glance here.

1 Like

Basically like an OTO Biscuit??

4 Likes

Told you it was an effects processor!

1 Like

That would really underestimate the AH :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe interesting but definitely not the game-changer they spoke about…

Anyone to enlighten me about the interest of this new box?

If at least it was a multi-input multi-fx processor and sequencer…

5 Likes

I look forward to being proved wrong :smile:

2 Likes

I had the OTO BOUM in mind… but yes thats it…

3 Likes

It looks and sounds awesome!

puhh… i am an elektron fanboy… really… but to be honest… its a bit disappointing…

10 Likes

OK I buy it when it’s released I see exactly the small addition to the sound I could gain with it… it’s perfect this 25-50-100% +dry/wet … can’t wait to see what’s the LFO can produce :slight_smile:

I can see how it could be useful but its the first thing they have put out that I haven’t immediately wanted

4 Likes

so that why the audio input on the Rytm is so headroomy, eh? :3lektron: Wouldn’t have minded a slightly cheaper gain knob but I appreciate the thought nonetheless

8 Likes

Thought the same until I tried it and now I cant live without it

7 Likes

Seems pretty nice from the audio on phone speakers. Kinda sceptical because the drive and filter on my Analog Keys are probably my least favourite parts of the entire unit and I prefer almost every other flavour I have in my setup in that area. Hoping this is drastically improved re sweet spots and characters that fit a little better here.

Trivial wish - please let the knobs respond/behave ‘normally’, or at least an option for that. I hate the knobs response curve on the Analog Keys! Feels very detached…

3 Likes

Seems like one of the most narrowly-scoped devices Elektron have made. Pity some other analog processing like delay and compression is not available. I guess it can be sequenced via Overbridge, but not on the box itself?

2 Likes