Alternative forum?

Ha! I’m usually the one building the snow-structures too! (if we’re even lucky enough to have snow in Seattle, maybe once every 5-7 years) My kids will go out and play in it, maybe throw some snowballs, but when I’m building the igloo they get bored and leave. Lame-Os. :smiley:

1 Like

Lately I have found this forum to be very friendly, fed with interesting conversations, contributions, advices, inspiring tracks… :slight_smile:
I really love this place when it’s constructive/positive like this !

3 Likes

Yeah just don’t mention Overbridge. Oh shit… :joy:

4 Likes

Ooohhhh, I thought the forum forgot about that… It has been chill for a minute… :joy:

4 Likes

I check it more than my social media accounts.

And then go build one in Minecraft :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Exactly :smiley:

it was hilarious (on the show “The Office”) when Dwight’s avatar built a virtual second Second Life infrastructure in Second Life allowing other people’s avatars to create their own virtual Second Life avatars within a virtual Second Life on the Second Life platform.

1 Like

THIS simulation is plenty enough problematic for me.

2 Likes

A few peeps were concerned so I just thought I’d share I’m back at the crib in the same room with my OT, my roommate and I are OK, hugged and peaced out, I’m no longer on the run, have several possible work opportunities, and things seem to be lining up… Normality is being restored… :joy:

I literally soaked in the hot springs until I no longer had stress on the mind, cleansed my internal mirror, and am currently reflecting love again instead of whatever the funk was going on…

I’m actually glad it happened, my life was crumbling and it forced me to align with spirt again, and has completely empowered me once again, I’m happier and things are flowing better than they have for years…:monkey::sparkles:

5 Likes

Beside its stupid name the following forum is very good for all kind of professional audio stuff:

… especially for mixing and mastering and getting critics/help for own songs.

3 Likes