A4 / AR is no longer recognized

hello,

since days i have the problem that the A4 mk2 is not recognized anymore by usb midi. I can’t send out any more midi from ableton and also doesn’t show up in ableton as existing device. My arm mk1 has the same problem, overbrdige suddenly doesn’t recognize the AR anymore.

Reinstall and factory reset without success. Use windows 10.

Kind of weird that the two synths have failed at the same time. Isn’t there something wrong with your USB?

Can you test on another computer?

Have you tried restarting your Windows? (I’m not trolling, that’s a serious suggestion.)

If that doesn’t work, have you tried using different USB ports?

Do you use a hub? Does it work if you don’t use a hub?

On both the Analog Four and the Analog Rytm:

• what have you set in GLOBAL > SYSTEM > USB CONFIG? and
  • which version numbers of the OS are you running?

I’m using the electron overhub.

AR: usb config - overbrdige mode (os: 1.31B)
A4 mk2: usb config - usb-midi only (os: 1.35)

pc restart without success.

after I put the overhub in again the A4 mk2 works again via usb midi.

at the AR I still have the challenge that I can’t record the signal via audio as a single track in Ableton. overbride also finds strangely 2x analog rytm.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Transfer yet? Apparently that helped another forum member with a similar problem with his Digitakt.

reinstallation did not help.

I have the challenge that I can’t record the single track in Ableton via USB audio. strangely enough overbridge finds 2x analog rytm. the error occurred suddenly and until a few days ago everything was as usual.

I’m using the electron overhub.

pc restart without success.

reinstallation did not help.

AR: usb config - overbrdige mode (os: 1.31B)

Unbenannt

problem still exists. anyone an idea how I can fix this or has anyone had similar problems before?

ok sad. here in the forum and at elektron support nobody can help.

it’s a pity that nobody could help me so far. i will probably have to disconnect from the device, because the overbrdige connection doesn’t work correctly with me.