A sound pack installation should save sounds to +drive?

Hi
Yesterday I’ve bought a sample pack ( logowelt studio ) and after installing it I thought that I should make a new kit with the sound pack’s sounds and I can’t see them anywhere in +drive ( in the sound pool neither, just the samples) … So my question is : the sound pack installation shouldn’t suppose to automatically save the sounds ( of all kits ) on +drive?

Yep, I would also like to know how can I save all sounds from pack automatically to sound pool ???

Hello all, brand new Analog RYTM mkII owner here. Bought a couple soundpacks to help me dig into both learning sound design tricks and to get me started playing quickly. After going through all the loading soundpacks rituals, I’ve got a set of projects (Run the Track, Drum Enthusiast, and New Blood) plus a pack of sounds in bank B from Synthetics. That made me realize: there are only 128 “sounds” in bank A in the plus drive. Is that all the RYTM comes with by default?

And, a follow on question: after buying apparently 2x 128 sounds (the Run the Track plus Synthetics packs) plus the free Drum Enthusiast and New Blood packs, and transferring them all to my RYTM, why do I only see the 128 stock sounds (in bank A) and the 128 Synthetics sounds (in bank B)? None of the instructions in the other packs created stuff in the +drive, so I’m really confused about where to find the stuff I bought, but that might be best split out into a separate thread, so let me know if asking two questions at once is too much here.

Thanks! So far I’m still having a great time with this unit, but I’d like to be a lot more organized off the bat with where the sounds are and how to best use them, so any help here getting my head wrapped around what’s where and how to make it work would be greatly appreciated.

PS I’ve read the manual cover to cover twice, I get the difference between sounds in the + drive, sounds in a project, and samples. I’m just confused about a) what comes with the RYTM and where it’s put and b) what these packs offer and where they put their stuff if I follow the install instructions exactly.