Zelikovich - Extratearestrial (99.999% Syntakt) (Free project file for Elektronauts)

I just dropped my first solo EP in almost 20 years, and it’s all thanks to the Syntakt! It’s been such an inspiring instrument that I ended up with these 3 songs rather quickly. The Bandcamp purchase also includes the project file for the Syntakt. The songs are free to download individually, as well!

Enjoy!

21 Likes

The EP is now available on all the streaming services. Also, since Elektronauts has always been such a help and lovely place, here’s the project files for anyone with a Syntakt. If you want the songs as recorded, stream them or grab them for free from the song pages at the Bandcamp link.

If you try out the project, let me know how it works for you! Note that I did a lot of live tweaking on the recordings, so the project versions will sound slightly different.

Enjoy!

EXTRATEARESTRIA.stprj (54.2 KB)

9 Likes

Figured I’d share 10 download codes for the EP. You can redeem them here. If you use one, please comment with the code so others don’t try.

Enjoy!

ar8l-ux4p
jqfv-evbn
6bwr-78sj
nxha-5fhy
mqeb-7amr
987w-5nyd
3uw4-7enh
w5jq-575v
c8g7-b578
pu2d-cfpn

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I liked Tea. :grinning:

How do the 'stprj" files work? Do you drop them into Overbridge transfer and then load them as a project?

2 Likes

Yup!

Thanks for sharing the codes, I’ve used w5jq-575v with intense gratitude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

love this. thank you.

1 Like

Thank YOU!

Hi, @slicetwo

I purchased your .stsnd pack. It’s a great work!
How did you upload these .stsnd files on Bandcamp?
I tried to upload a .zip file as “bonus items”, but it failed.
Zip is not seemed to be supported…

Thank you.

Howdy! Thanks for the support! I had to get Bandcamp to allow it on my account. Email them and they can make it happen!

1 Like

Thank you for replying!
I see. I’m going to Email them!

1 Like

Hell yeah! Anything to get project files into more peoples hands!

Nice music, I didn’t get a code but bandcamp is the way :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! Stream that shit wherever you stream shit!

This release and all my soundpacks are 25% off using code ZK25.

That includes 2 EPs with Syntakt project files, and soundpacks for the Digitone and Syntakt with 256 sounds each!

Enjoy!