Youtube Test - Digitakt + FL Studio + Total Recall

Hi Everyone,

I finally got myself set up enough to make a quick youtube video.

This is a quick test, and for the next one I’ll go into more detail (well if anyone is interested :)).

Best regards,

Gino

3 Likes

Like the format, easy to understand! I look forward to your next video using FL studio with the DT.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Added a few more:

Daily beat:

My physical setup:

Best regards,

Gino

Edit: One thing I’m still trying to figure out is how to get ASIO audio into OBS studio. The recordings above are mono, and the levels are lower than I want, but I do really like how OBS let’s me record live and post to YT if it turned out.

1 Like

I really dig the nice simple and quick setup you have. One question about the performance side of things, are you using FL as a multitask recorder from the digitakt through USB only. Is overbridge beingUsed as well? I’ve never used FL Studio so I’m not familiar with it. I’ve messed around in Ableton live many years ago though. I’m interested in possibly incorporating a daw only for multitracking to tape.

Thanks!

Yes, I have FL Studio set up with overbridge and multitrack recording over USB.

I can show more details on that in my next video.

That would be awesome!

I’m very familiar with elektron machines but recently getting the digitone keys has turned me onto wanting to multitrack what I play in a daw. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

OK - as soon as it’s done processing here’s me yammering on about multi-track recording with DT.

Let me know if this is helpful, and esp what specifics you want me to elaborate on.

3 Likes

Very helpful, def what I’ve been looking for.

I’m also looking for the set up steps of what you are putting in for your options in the FL Studio midi and audio options menu, respectively. I’ve been able to get DT recording audio in, but never multi track.

Thanks again! This is awesome, and you’ve got great presentation and teaching skills.

1 Like

Short video to show my audio settings.

1 Like

This daily beat is sick! Keep sharing. Love the sound. I listen to a lot of synth wave/retro wave so that’s probably why :joy:

2 Likes