Your Setups (Part 1)

You gave them a bath?!

3 Likes

:astonished:

4 Likes

I spent all afternoon yesterday rerouting this same setup so the patchbay makes sense, after realizing how I wanted these connected most of the time. I should have lowered the desk while I was at it, it’s not the most ergonomic situation.

OT is the brain and mixer for NR2 and TX802, Zoia consumes the 0 Coast.

21 Likes

Or tape? Either way, I’m scared.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s good at a lot of things, I did a full length and an EP with just the top rack. https://hermbot.bandcamp.com/

Right now I’m working integrating the OT to use more samples as well as using the Disting as a Radio Music.

1 Like

Foil overlay? The top corner of the digitone gives something away. Love the md / mm vibes.

4 Likes

The new
Elektron:-Conspiracy Theory Collection.

8 Likes

Surely… all the efforts that gear makers go to, to isolate, insulate and ground devices properly…and you cover them in foil?:sweat_smile:

If you place the sensative part of your wrists on each device you could probably control the DN with the OT without a MIDI cable…

Looks cool but…

6 Likes

Looks like its G5 proofed…:grin:

3 Likes

This has been mine while I work on Raspberry Pi as MIDI host and spin off ideas.

The Skulpt sounds really lush. For those that have one you know what I’m taking about. Can be a bit hard to tame though. And I really want to dig into the mod matrix more. Mod matrix always stumped me in my early days, I understand it now so it’s time to conquer. 32 OSC + Mod Matrix = Muhaha :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Nice sounds and concepts there. Also I’ve just discovered your synchrodyne video series so looking forward to those having just got the beast and expander.

1 Like

My set up in 2014

39 Likes

this is my small living room setup. Argon8, System-1m, DFAM, TR-8s and iPad (with it’s own small usb audio interface hidden in the case) are connected to the expert sleepers es-9

audio interface, which is connected to the maschine+ to ecpand it‘s outputs and inputs. M+ sequences everything.

I did all the USB cabling with 2

hidden hubs, in a way that allows me to switch easily the es-9 from the M+ to the iPad. In that case the iPad is the main Sequencer/hub/“daw” and the M+ is just a Synth. For the moment i prefer the configuration with the M+ as “brain”

36 Likes

I just put together my new sample station.

34 Likes

Thanks!

I mean… the exterior of the machines are already metal.

1 Like

This is my church
Thi is where I heal my hurts
---------- Faithless《God is a DJ》

34 Likes

Just finished my desk rebuild. Was waiting to finish a project I’d been working on since march to rebuild my desk centering the OT. The stand is just made of scrap plywood and a can of black spraypaint.

The little 3 channel dj mixer on the right has ch 1 turntable, ch 2 VCR, channel 3 OT for resampling, main out goes into speakers, rec out goes through DN into OT, A4 is on the other two OT inputs. I got a taller chair and set the desk to be a comfortable height sitting or standing.

16 Likes

noisy but fun

39 Likes

Three of my faves in one photo!

3 Likes