Your Setups (Part 1)

So dope.

1 Like

Since I’ve been working from home since March, I convinced my wife to let me get a larger desk for our den (citing the extra workspace). Well, that extra space has quickly been spoken for by a Rytm, Analog 4 and Analog Heat over the past 9 months, cueing an eye-roll or two.

Admittedly I may have a vague definition of what “work” the space involved.

…Wait until she finds out I have a black Octatrack MK2 on the way to fill out that space to the left of the AH :sweat_smile:

37 Likes

If you power on the AH, that yellow cable will fit in the picture.

1 Like

Beautiful setup.

1 Like

Accidental Model:Lamp reveal??

8 Likes

Confirmed way back :smiley:

2 Likes

It is Wednesday, after all.

Ok those black boxes do look awesome…

3 Likes

I am still in the learning Phase. It is very capable of a broad Range of Sounds. I am currently Browsing the 2250 presets and i am learning how the ones i think are good as templates for my own sounds are done. Its a really Deep Synth.

1 Like

Its a fantastisch Maschine. I like it more to use than previsiously the Hydrasynth. Sound is Great. I am still exploring it, but already squeezed a few Tracks out of it. Start saving! It is def. worth it.

p.s. The factory presets are not as bad as some ppl. report on GS. They are just many. Tons of great bass patches there.

2 Likes

Jup, unfortunately no Overbridge Support. Octatrack owners will be pleased though!

4 Likes

couch setup

18 Likes

Happy new years! My set up for the couch this evening

28 Likes

Satisfied, maybe

13 Likes

Second Octatrack in effect.
Plus a mounted HD display for Pro 2 controlling Repro-5, OB-Xa V, and others.

These two additions have changed everything for me. M:S is usually used around the house with headphones, just wanted to be in the picture.

I am content with this setup and aim to keep it that way.

Happy New Year!

36 Likes

I have my DJ stuff placed nearly the same, and I am not really happy with it. How do you handle it, that the boxes are placed on the right and you cannot really enjoy the music that way?

You mean OT’s placed to the right of the DJ setup? Everything is pretty ergonomic. I can reach it all easily.

I don’t really mix the DJ setup with the rest of the studio. It’s 4 channels with FX, doesn’t need anything else.

When you are standing in front of you DJ desk, jamming, training, or just having fun „djing“ the music is coming from the right side, as your boxes are placed for making music, not Djing.
Maybe I am weird here, because that bugs me a lot, but I cannot get myself into buying a second pair of monitors just for my DJ setup (that is a pure fun-thing, not meant to be any serious, but gives me time, just enjoying music, while I cannot get me to just Listen any other way).

1 Like

:yum:

6 Likes

Oh. I see.

Well, for one thing, I cue headphones in my left ear and booth speakers I prefer on my right ear. Been doing it that was since I was 16, and can’t really change!
Djing in the Midwest US during the 90s, one monitor was the rule, two was the exception. Haha
So that’s the reason the decks are on the left! :slight_smile:

Also, I have an additional JBL 6.5” that’s to the left of the DJ setup too, when I just want a more full sound. But it usually only gets used when people are over, so not in the last year.

4 Likes