Your Setups (Part 1)

The most consistent my setup has been in a while.

11 Likes

Doesn’t make any sense they didn’t do the keyboard-free Brutes. That’s superb.

2 Likes

Update on my setup.

Added OT, and Eventide H9 to record guitar.

I have more configuring to do, but then music! No more buying stuff!

16 Likes

I’ve successfully condensed my setup to one table-top. Now I just have to rearrange the room a bit, finish my synth building bench, and I can start being productive again. :smiley:

21 Likes

Let us know how you find the octatrack

Will do, I’ve got a thread going already :slight_smile:

1 Like

As sweet as can be

1 Like

I like your thing.

35 Likes

Alrighty!

25 Likes

It’s the busiest I’ve seen your Studio. Really nice!

1 Like

Thanks!! Typhon not even pictured.
It’s about to leave and I fear MC-101 will follow.

Nice setup.

All I see when I look at the MC-101 is windows 98 on the wrong resolution settings.

3 Likes

Nice setup, for sure. How do you find the SoundForce controller? I’ve considered it for Repro.

1 Like

Story checks out.

Of all the gear I have, it’s 100% the most durably built. Knob shafts are bolted on to the metal chassis. Really makes Repro feel like hardware. Got it to curb Rev2 desire and it sure has worked.
I should have got it long ago.
Mapping is easy and I also use it for OB-Xa V.

3 Likes

Perfect. Thanks for that. I’m going to hunt one down.

1 Like

I sold all my gear and deleted all my tracks.

And then built this. Now I can do some IDM.

Also got TR06 but didn’t have time to use it because of the MD.

Keep expanding the setup! :yum:

14 Likes

Thanks! I need to make a Make Noise Easel post, just haven’t got to it yet. It worked out pretty well. Just a bunch of Amazon stuff and a sheet of 1/4” birch.

Nice MD and DN combo. I used that setup when I had quarantine for travel earlier this year.

Oooooo and I just spotted a Voltron! Lovely jubbly!

I had this exact toy when I was a kid living in Hong Kong…

Still got it somewhere but it got damaged during the shipping back to the UK :disappointed: it was made part plastic and part due cast. It was HEAVY!
Even as a kid, I always, always looked after my toys. I remember being in sheer disbelief when I’d go round a friends house only to see they’d mauled the hand by chewing it, or a leg broke off because they threw the figure from from their bedroom window. So yeah, hella upset when it damaged.
Anyway, lol what particular model is that? Any back story? Voltron wasn’t even aired in the UK so the only memories I have of it were ace, when I was 8.

10 Likes