Your Setups (Part 1)

I saw “thread closed” and thought this was the third disaster of three following brexit and covid. Phew!

9 Likes

Wanted to post first pics haha

49 Likes

Hurry up before @Scot_Solida throws his gorgeous pics in this thread.

5 Likes

More photos are forthcoming, but they aren’t as “gorgeous“ as the previous set, as I have had to make a lot of aesthetic compromises to fit my office stuff and some art stuff into my studio now that it’s also my main living space. I’ve got a couple of new goodies coming in soon and will take some new photos after they are integrated.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see those aesthetic compromises.

3 Likes

Continuation from

Here is a shot from the back. Note that I needed to cut down the vesa mounting plate as a 100mm plate does not quite fit, it’s designed for a 75mm plate.

15 Likes

Live setup everything under hands.

32 Likes

It’s just missing a mixing desk and I dive into computerless music.

16 Likes

Past weekend setup.

17 Likes

Finally have my setup finalized…I hope.

Force, Peak, AS1, MB2, Model:Samples, Rokit monitors.

28 Likes

My happy little corner where the OT is the drum machine / accompaniment / looper for the guitar and POD rig. The POD is controlling the OT via MIDI, starting and stopping recording. I set the foot pedal up to operate the crossfader on some patches.

My other happy place:

41 Likes

That’s a very nice euro. Looks great for drones/ambient?

1 Like

new stu who this

34 Likes

You gave them a bath?!

3 Likes

:astonished:

4 Likes

I spent all afternoon yesterday rerouting this same setup so the patchbay makes sense, after realizing how I wanted these connected most of the time. I should have lowered the desk while I was at it, it’s not the most ergonomic situation.

OT is the brain and mixer for NR2 and TX802, Zoia consumes the 0 Coast.

21 Likes

Or tape? Either way, I’m scared.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s good at a lot of things, I did a full length and an EP with just the top rack. https://hermbot.bandcamp.com/

Right now I’m working integrating the OT to use more samples as well as using the Disting as a Radio Music.

1 Like

Foil overlay? The top corner of the digitone gives something away. Love the md / mm vibes.

4 Likes

The new
Elektron:-Conspiracy Theory Collection.

8 Likes