Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Omg, that’s my dream setup!!! (Well, I got half that dream completed.) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What are you missing?

A modular system + 0Coast. Really want a 0-Coast. Also thinking about selling my Korg MS-20 mini and then just buy a Mother-32…

0-Coast is great, although I have to say I don’t use it as much as my modular. More for percussion than anything else, at which it can excel. Plus it’s a free Midi/CV converter. I have an MS-20 mini which is out of shot and I love it, only I wish it tracked V/Oct instead of Hz/Volt, because that makes it harder to integrate into the other modular stuff. Mother 32 is a beast!

One thing is for sure, with the CV sequencing and modulation capabilities of the A4, you are definitely due some more modular!

1 Like

Ahh! Don’t tempt me! :money_mouth:

Haha, you will anyway, you’re doomed

3 Likes

I like that you have the mini screwdriver set at the ready. :joy:

Never know when you might have to move a module!

1 Like

Estimated price of the modular?How easy is to take this case modular to a live gig?Or it’s only for studio use?

Just the modular excluding the 0-Coast and Moog? About £5000. I don’t gig at the moment so that is just 3 skiffs stacked together. But for a similar price you could get a gig-worthy case with a lid and power.

The Octatrack can be a relatively functional mono synth!

What are you using the Elektron cable kit for there?

The only rule is:
If it fits on the table it may stay…

For mobile use the stuff is crammed into my case and is ready for use in less than 10 minutes.
The speaker is okay for small areas and provides 6 hours battery power…

9 Likes

What’s that modular looking stuff in the top picture?

small german company named tangible waves, the modular is named AE Modular.
nice for drones and heavy filter stuff…
for a modular it is very cheap, around 380 euros.

5 Likes

what are these black and white things below the knobs?
I can see a pattern… 8 white, 5 black… :scream:

1 Like

WTF!!! are they, I haven’t a clue :astonished:, I just press buttons on the Octatrack and sounds come from the things with the black and white mystery objects. :grin:

1 Like

I press them from time to time but in most cases they sound awful…

3 Likes

The Rev 2 is a bit temperamental at the moment and probably needs 1 or 2 more stability updates to iron out the gremlins. Sounds great though and it’s crazy having 16 voices :astonished:

Yeah, they have an 8 voice and 16 voice, that’s the 16 in the picture. You need to use your toes and fingers! :slight_smile: