Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yeah, that’s not a problem. :slight_smile: I’m constantly shifting stuff around tho.

I got a sofa, two recliners and a guest-bed in this room aswell, but I felt I needed a sub, so I picked up an affordable one a while back.

2 Likes

I had mine configured differently, 90 degrees adjusted to your setup. With speakers along the long wall, and the sofa on the opposite long wall.
It trapped the bass from my Tannoy 6.5s perfectly.

There’s a bit along that wall aswell here. The MPC Live will fit in there nicely when it finally shows up.
I’m really getting close to my dream setup now! :slight_smile: (Excuse the mess)

2 Likes

Haha, what else is left to add?

1 Like

A flagship synth I guess… Something like a Deepmind or a Virus.

2 Likes

It’s a great controller. Just redundant now that I have the Keys.
Xkey37 is a wonderful companion for A4. Keeps things nice and portable, with the pair much smaller than AK.

Yes I leave the USB drive in the mixer.
I record with QuPac both to USB drive and over USB to my DAW (as a sound card).
USB drive is limited to 18 tracks, where as the sound card can do up to 32 channels.

1 Like

2 new elctribes, nice!

Thx. Gonna get me that 37 keys one!

just redid everything. just waiting on a Launch Control XL =)

3 Likes

Original Quadraverb, yeah? By chance do you have the factory preset patch Taj Mahal? I’m dying to see if I can get a sysex dump of that patch and I’ve not been able to find it online. :frowning:

yes OG quadra. instant early 90s Warp and Clear effects.
i PM about sysex in stuffs.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Do I spot a Rilakkuma sticker!?!?!

3 Likes

Indeed ! well spoted

CONCEPT
The ONLY way I get stuff done is to make a promise (sanskrit: sankalpa) to stick with a setup for 2 months and pretend I don’t even own any other gear. This allows me to sit down and work and eventually come up with enough material to do a gig with, and beyond.

LAYOUT
There are no wires yet, but the idea is to run them through black “wire organizer” tubing and keep some visual harmony.
There will likely need to be some “right angle” type connectors for both audio and MIDI on some of these machines, as space is tight. The machines in the flat case have velcro underneath and will be levelled as pictured using firm foam.

Not pictured is the iConnect MIDI 4+ underneath the Elektron boxes and the Behringer BCF1010 foot controller.

13 Likes

What’s that synth above the DJ mixer? Great idea using the Behringer XAir with a gooseneck mic.

I believe it is Mutable Instruments Shruthi EX.

It’s the Shruthi XT

2 Likes

Just finished this desk and its still too small. Also moved into a smaller apartment and the HS8’s are a bit much. Looking to add a new interface, mono synth and possibly an octatrack. Got rid of a DSI prophet 12 module and Rytm lately (for $$$ reasons).

4 Likes

Condensed action station

14 Likes