Dude,This tunemachin 'so freak with an arpeggio on 49 keyboard touch :laughing:

i know its totally diff but i’ll have a two voice pro one day. :smiley:

atc-1 sounds dope too, love all the studio electronics rack stuff

Pro one is kickass too
:innocent:Yeah we talk about synth with 2 oscillos

My Live setup from last week’s gig…Tempie & OT

11 Likes

My current setup, pretty happy with it :slight_smile:

Analog Rytm, OP-1, Ensoniq ESQ-1, Roland Juno-2 (HS-80), Roland JD-Xi, Roland SP-404, Korg ESX-1, Yamaha MT4X, Macbook Pro, iPad, Subpac S2

7 Likes

8 Likes

hey cool set up how do you like the drum brute. i was playing with it at the shop the other day. I thought it sounded good their and of course it was easy to program. wish it had per step patches or P locks.

:yum:

8 Likes

This sort of thing (though newer live material is for a dance performance, so will be instrumental and more rhythmic in places):

The 0-Coast and Erebus in particular play a more prominent role now, clocked by the A4 CV with more probability trigs and deeper sound design and a healthier dose of reverbed filter sculpting from the T-Resonator II.

2 Likes

3 x 303 = 909 :wink:

Seriously though, props for rocking three 303 Grooveboxes!
That was my first every synth.

I still have a 505 under my desk, in dire need of repair.

Would I enjoy it today?
I doubt it, the workflow might kill me, but I’m still keeping it!

Hi,

your case looks great.
how did you manage that the erebus, 0-coast and the other stuff in the upper half are mounted?
regards
oliver

What’s that purple haze in the picture? :wink:

Thanks!

The Erebus, 0-Coast, Nanozwerg and Monotribe are basically wedged in place by various blocks of spare expanded plastic packing material of various sizes. As there’s no way to close the case lid with the A4 inside too, I’m probably going to transfer them to the lower half of another case for actually transporting them to a gig so as not to unpatch all the connections.

1 Like

Sounds like i’m ready to go to outer space! Great sounds!

Thanks!

Space is the place…

The deal with my significant other was that I could have as much gear as I wanted as long as it fitted on this benchtop. So here we have a few synths and drum machines being controlled by an MPC1000 (w/jjos) and routed through a couple of analog delays, an analog ibanez rack FX unit and a couple of boss digital FX units. About to replace the Mackie 1202 with something bigger as I’ve maxed out all the inputs, though I may need to renegotiate the benchtop size…

11 Likes

I’ve also got a Zoom CDR-70. But I’m still eyeing the Eventide Space. Think it’s worth having both? How would you compare them as far as sound quality, interface, etc.? The Space looks so nice and hands-on whereas the CDR-70, in my opinion, is very menu-divey and I don’t like the click-y encoders. Sounds good to me though.

VF-1, underrated secret weapon :wink:

1 Like

Gah…don’t mention the VF-1. I have two dead ones…the first was my fault, because I stampeded towards the very last firmware update I could find before installing the previous one, which bricked it…so I bought another one that suddenly went belly up with no explanation. :sad: They were awesome when they worked, tho!