Your setups [ 10k Archive]

How is the Eventide Space? I’ve been considering one for a while

Thanks man! I’m just a regular working Joe, but I’m frugal with stuff that doesn’t matter to me and saved/upgraded hard to put that room together…took years, didn’t happen overnight :wink:

The Space is amazing, worth every penny. Does far more than just reverb, lots of delays/modulation/etc power in there too. I have it permanently glued to one pair of the Monomachine’s stereo outs…that pairing sounds freaking incredible. Got a deal on mine used, it’s my favourite pedal by far and I’ll never get rid of it.

3 Likes

How’s the Kaleidoloop? Looks like a lot of experimental fun!!!

My current setup:

Analog Rytm
Octatrack
Korg DW-6000
MFB Nanozwerg

1 Like

This month’s probable live flight case setup.

The dub matrix.

8 Likes

It’s a lot of fun, great portable field recorder for collecting sounds. Hook it up to a bunch of guitar pedals and it gets weird fast, haha. I used to use it a lot, but it’s now redundant since I snagged the OP-1…actually selling the Kaleidoloop today as a result, gotta fund more GAS :wink:

1 Like

Nice stuff ! You sampling all sequence with octatrack or Live ?

ditto, just sold my kaleidoloop to fund other things. it’s cool, just not worth the price tag imho.

1 Like

Have the Rytm going into the Octatrack as well as the Nanozwerg for sampling/resampling. Then the other stuff I have going into Live for chords/leads etc. Majority of work is all done on the Octatrack though. Then if anything is missing I add it in using Live.

1 Like

My small contribution :joy::grin:

With my Roland MC 303

9 Likes

omg, what kind of music are you making with all that stuff?!

is that a rapmaster on the top right of the bottom picture?!?! LOL!

1 Like

yes ,with his rythm preset legend
I kept it for its hiphop presets and for its classic sounds of bass stng perc

1 Like

That’s awesome, I used to have one of those until a friend took it from me. lol! :laughing:

Nice :relaxed: maybe iam going to remix those presets with my digitakt for fun

I no longer have the korg, the electrix, the Marix 1000, the effects, the orbit and the ms1.
Now i have xd 5 streifet waldorf - i will post new pictures when DT pluged!

1 Like

dat white matrix 1000 doe

1 Like

The XD-5 is the shit. I love mine and am probably buying a second one from a friend this summer.

1 Like

Oberhim gear is a U-zob :sunglasses:
I prefere my old ATC-1 :mask::panda: