Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Can you blame them? Smart kids

On the contrary. I encourage it. It’d gonna cost me a cross fader or two, but like all the damage kids do, it’ll be worth it.

Wrote material on the machinedrum for a week, now I put all the toys back together and this will and is my setup for the next three months.

It’s a big setup to me and leaves me overwhelmed with technical solutions for the ideas in my head

I start to realize that many, maybe most of my favorite records were not made with a lot of gear, but made with gear used to it’s full potential.

Stay frosty :speak_no_evil:

12 Likes

What’s that square thing?

It says Line 6 M5 Stompbox modeler…

1 Like

Thanks. Couldn’t get a good read on it

I just noticed you said you drowned your boy laughing

I am still waiting for someone to post a photo of the ultimate minimalist setup:

a single waveform oscillator plugged directly into headphones.

5 Likes

We are basically the worst people in the world to either have, or to consider having kids!

1 Like

My current situation. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

What a perfect minimal setup!

1 Like

I love this!, curious what you make with it!

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m reallly enjoying this right now. Admittedly not using the Blofeld to it’s full capacity currently and I find myself using the Rytm for 80% of a track’s sounds.

I used to own a large modular system that I’ve since gotten rid of. I’m so much more productive now.

I’m finishing up some tracks that I hope to share soon. :sparkler:

2 Likes

This is a glorious techno rig. The modern classics :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hah swapped a blofeld for the virus a week ago, our setups are like minded :slight_smile:
Miss the polyphonic aftertouch, the virus does not respond to it, and the cme xkey37 doesn’t send channel pressure.
How are you liking the heat, what are you using it on?

Today’s setup

7 Likes

You like being on the floor :wink: … Gettin down…

Haha, that’s actually on a table!

Did you get a recording?