Your setups [ 10k Archive]

AR is the true desert island piece! This drum machine is on another level!! I know you going to pull some serious funk out of it! Woooohooooo!!

3 Likes

Man, that quneo mixer looks so compact and tidy! Seriously GASsing for one, maybe sell my midas 48XL, dunno…

1 Like

Here is a pretty literal take on my set up:

and from the battle side:

5 Likes

Work in progress…

4 Likes

New home, new studio, new setup. And two cats.

9 Likes

I should take a leaf out of your book. Love it

Slimmed down a bit myself. A bunch of stuff boxed up and ready for ebay. What remains here are the bare essentials.

7 Likes

your neighbours must love you!
have you got sound insulation on the shed?

Synths and Drum Machines
Monomachine
Korg Microkorg, Monologue, Volca Kick, Bass, Keys, Sample, FM
Moog Minitaur, Mother 32
Yamaha Reface CS, Reface DX
Roland JU-06, TR-09, TR-8
Dreadbox Erebus V2, Hades, NYX
Novation Mininova, Circuit
Therapsid
Matrixbrute (still on fucking preorder)
OP-1

Hardware
Mashine Studio
Push 2
Komplete Kontrol 49
MOTU Monitor 8
2 Patchbays
2 Motu Midi Express
Beatstep Pro

Effects
Earthquake Devices Terminal, Space Spiral, Disaster Transport JR, Arpanoid, Hummingbird
Strymon Big Sky
Analog Heat

Software Synths
A lot

How’s that Space Spiral working out for you? Tempted because it looks interesting but put off because it’s mono

Now that is something I went to town on!
T40 timber outer clad
10mm cement firewall
60mm Rock wool sound insulation.
T40 timber inner clad.
15mm Soundbloc plasterboard.
Skimmed throughout.

Triple glazed windows and door with Mdf, neoprene and 50mm acoustic foam window plugs.

7 tonnes of concrete footings, floor is the same as the walls and ceilings minus the Soundbloc and plaster obviously, but with 30mm acoustic underlay and carpet tiles.

When you shut the door, it’s like the airlock in Gravity… sssssssschhhhum…p

They’ll never hear the screams… :mask::astonished::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

What en epic build!

You should’ve had Kevin McCloud down and featured on Grand Designs :wink:

nice! absolutely nothing wrong with minimal man — im always a bit suspicious of people with 25 different machines and tones of dusty wires all over the room
i love to work with a good i mac as the hub… a saffire pro 24 … a tanzbar for the finest organic kick drums on the planet… i add an a4 as an extra drum module or sound source - a korg monologue, boss/roland space echo, deluxe memory man, various hardware grid controllers and a set of 25 full sized keys… and develop my ideas with use of the daw (ableton and logic) setting my own sync with different delay amounts going in… layering as i go. i find no limitations working with a daw and love to do things separately rather than mashing it all in at once… if i want to perform i will dj so its a small studio set up for me over having 20 machines running wasting electricity. less is less, not more. and less is good

it is def nice but not as far out there as I though it would take the sound. however combined with the afterneath it is pretty wonderful. a keeper for me for sure.

1 Like

Every body has their stuff on a desk and I just use my stuff on my bed lol

2 Likes

Is that how the Engineers from Prometheus communicate with you? Dude your Modular is a theme park.

2 Likes

No Elektron, very naughty,.

The (d)evolution of my rig. Only the Octatrack now.

16 Likes

Sold my Monomachine, acquired an Octatrack and AnalogFour. Everytime I get new gear, I have to rearrange my desk for maximum battlestation access. There’s also a drawer full of pedals, and some other random gear elsewhere in the room.

8 Likes

Loving the juxtaposition of those last two posts. :ecstatic:

5 Likes