Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Mancave of the Year 2017
wow!

1 Like

A photo of my mock-setup sans cables. Prophet 6 is off to the side.
I’m surprised so much gear is pretty useable and midi connected, and on one table. Thanks quatra-thru box.
Can you tell that the 0-coast is my latest addition?

6 Likes

Got enough moog pedals there? :smile: how are you going to hook them up? Each one on one machine or is there a mixer with a ton of sends?

bluetooth!

Right now the setup is 0-coast and mother32 get sent to the AKeys inputs. AKeys goes through the 104-delay and 101-filter and strymon delay before hitting a small mixer.
The 107-freqbox is for modular-madness with the mother and 0-coast.
The 103-phaser mostly lives with the Prophet6. And the 102-ringmod is just a utility device right now…hasent got a permanent spot on the desk yet.
The rytm, p6 and Minitaur also hit the same small mixer before going in-to the Octatrack and out to either my computer (cue) and monitors (main).

I have a big ZED R16 mixer. But no room in my current situation…and it needs repair.
The analog Keys is such a great way to tie all the semi-modular pieces together, with the cp-251 and some 3.5<–>1/4" cables.

Now I’m about to fall down the euro-rack-rabbit-hole.

Frankenstudio

A simple patch bay would open endless doors for you. Modular isn’t just eurorack.

Use the walls.

I know it’s not a compitition or anything, but when I saw this I thought, You win…

1 Like

SOLID ANALOG GERMAN DRUMS
MEETS SWEDISH WARM ANALOG PROCESSING.
:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

today. is mixing day!

4 Likes

My passport to Paradise…

33 Likes

11 Likes

This is Dope!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy.
I’ve spent the last 20 odd years taking over the spare bedroom and causing major argie-bargy with the Duchess… but now it’s just rows about “going down there AGAIN!!” :sweat:

1 Like

Update on the setup, I’m growing closer to the Machinedrum now that I’m hooking it up to the 0-Coast via midi.

Sketching a patch here this morning https://instagram.com/p/BPzck2th21a/

3 Likes

Decided that not having every damn piece of gear I own all hooked up at the same time might actually have some productivity benefits. A4, MM, MD, TT-606 all boxed up.
Going to limit myself to a single Elektron sequencer + module (TM-2 or MeeBlip) at a time.

Life has been hectic and I am craving simplification.

17 Likes

Ha… did a bit of the same… boxed some gear had some terrible weeks behind me. I am not in good health at the moment but that doesnt stop me to still make music. I have slimmed down yesterday. Later I am gonna decide to sell or to keep everything that is boxed. Depends a bit… here is mine:

7 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better. Doing pretty much the same thing right now. Boxed up my Rytm, MS-20, JX-03, Livid DS1, and pedals. Limiting myself to Push 2, Minilogue, and TB-03 for now. Calmer already. Heading into Mix mode on several songs so don’t need all that gear sitting around tempting me to jam and sound design. Maybe it’ll be a nice reward to unbox things when a new batch of songs is finished.

2 Likes

This is my home studio, the Man Cave… I’m just getting back into hardware synthesis after several decades of VST. My first synth was one I built from a PAIA Electronics kit. Overbridge is my new friend!

1 Like