Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Nice vinyl collection !

2 Likes

I’m confined by the limited space. I can’t wait to spread it out. Hopefully soon. I’m looking to have a legit live room for drums, chainsaws, blowtorches, etc… as well as a vocal booth. I’m also in desperate need of just plain desk space and cable storage. But I’ll dwell in my little cave… for now.

Space travel and Music are one in the same! I’ve been to the moon a few times. It is highly overrated. It is also worth mentioning that I found no evidence of any human ever having been there before me. Cosmic, indeed!

1 Like

My lady totally disagrees. I have to get my records mailed to a buddy’s house to avoid the drama. hahahaha. She totally doesn’t get it at all.

2 Likes

Nice setup man! Tell me what do you use to route your Midi? I’ve been on the lookout for an efficient midi patch bay.

thanks dude!
I use a MOTU Midi Express as well as a few KAWAI Mav-8(s). The trick is keeping really good notes. HAHAHA it’s a total mindfuck. Shitty Midi City

This isn’t normal …

3 Likes

This is the Kawai. It is very basic (I only use them for Master/Slave routings)
The sliders on the face totally rule

Who wants that? I’ve tried Normal. It doesn’t taste very good at all.

5 Likes

No, it isn’t normal. It’s freakin awesome!

4 Likes

I’ve just done a teeny bit of sex wee in my undies… A cave of unquestionable loveliness.
WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO CRY SALUTE YOU!:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ve been considering the iConnectivity Mio 10 as it has USB as well, looks pretty cool.

1 Like

that does look cool! I try to stay out of the box completely, so I like my controls to be on the unit’s face. I just use midi as sparingly & as simply as possible. If I can use CV, I typically do. But that unit looks like a killer deal. I’ve never seen so many features and i/o for even close to that price! USB intervention makes things very streamlined. I might scoop one up one day. Thanks for the heads up!

Lil’ Sex Wee is my new production moniker. I hope you don’t have it trademarked.

New user but been lurking for quite a while, running out of space very quickly (this is basically half my apartment…)

10 Likes

Nope, as far as I’m aware, sex wee is universal ( well, at least to the front-tailed variation of the species)
I shall be submitting my picture on the 'morro after a night of cable tidying. Nothing like yours @thetimefly or many other 'nauts, but i’m happy to call it “The Mothership”
STAND BY…

well i like mine cause it offsets pretty much everything else. beyond other waldorf stuff. IMO its sorta one of a kind. and i don’t think its any harder to program then an A4. how many Analog synths does one really need?

I use a similar AKAI ME30P patchbay I picked up on eBay for £30 last year, love it!

1 Like

I actually had one of those! I broke it in a move tho.

Montage & SP808 all packed up and out of the way, so I’m down to just the OT and a laptop for a while.

My bedroom feels so much more spacious now!

3 Likes